Search found 166 matches
- Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:07 pm
- Forum: [3.1/Ascraeus] Merged Event Requests
- Topic: [Template] overall_header_content_before
- Replies: 7
- Views: 20418
In fact, the naming is correct:
MichaelC wrote: The identifier should be formatted as prosilver location file followed by a descriptor. For e.g.
If it is only in subsilver then the subsilver location should be used (as hooks don't have to be in both styles).
- Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:37 am
- Forum: [3.1/Ascraeus] Merged RFCs
- Topic: Twig as our template engine
- Replies: 90
- Views: 84878
Guys, Didn't you say that you were going to make phpBB 3.1 so that we can use mods written for phpBB 3.0? If you move to this new framework then we are going to be *beep* as there many changes that would be required. What happen to backward compatibility ? No wonder why people are moving away or w...