Easy Sub-Forums Problem

Wondering why that MOD you have won't install correctly? Let's take a look
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
Lady Elimere

Easy Sub-Forums Problem

Post by Lady Elimere »

I'm having a problem installing this mod with easymod. Its a fairly simple mod thats just a txt file. Easymod reads it fine. I was able to install it into another forum of mine. Originally i came up with the same problem, however i discovered it was a host problem (i couldnt get into the ftp area manually), but it fixed itself and the mod installed fine.
The problem, is when i hit install it comes up with this error:

Code: Select all

Critical Error

Function Trace: open_files[5]->modio_open[2]->modio_mkdirs[1]->ftp_mkdir_struct[3]

FTP ERROR: could not make directory []
Current dir: [257 "/divinity.byethost33.com/htdocs/forum/admin/mods/Easy Sub-Forums v1.0.8/processed" ]
MOD script line #57 :: FAQ :: Report
I can get into the ftp area fine.
(the htdocs is supposed to be after the url.)

EDIT:

I just tried installing a different mod (Rules Page) and came up with the same thing. This may mean its not an easymod problem, but i wouldnt know. I anyone could help (even with identifying what the problem could be) it would be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by Lady Elimere on Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lady Elimere

Re: Easy Sub-Forums Problem

Post by Lady Elimere »

Seems to have fixed itself (for now), though i still have no idea what the problem was.
Lady Elimere

Post by Lady Elimere »

*sigh* Its back. No longer fixed. Anyone have an idea what could be causing the problem?

Code: Select all

Critical Error

Function Trace: open_files[5]->modio_open[2]->modio_mkdirs[1]->ftp_mkdir_struct[3]

FTP ERROR: could not make directory [includes]
Current dir: [257 "/divinity.byethost33.com/htdocs/forum/admin/mods/Rules Page/processed" ]
MOD script line #126 :: FAQ :: Report
RyosukeZ

Post by RyosukeZ »

FTP Problem.
Bored? Come and have fun at my forum!!
Lets rock the hse!!