1st Feb ?

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
APTX

Re: 1st Feb ?

Post by APTX »

Sadistic... let's all make dynamic sigs that will say: "phpBB will be released on" . date('Y m d h:i:s', time()+3600*24*30) alternatively with "when it's done"
When it's done is acually the only true release date.
Don't give me my freedom out of pity!
cyberCrank

Post by cyberCrank »

olger901 wrote: As said above there is no release date yet, what I can tell is that the developpers have been working very actively on it lately :D To just get a smell on how active they have been you should check out the CVS checkins :)
This is the best evidence we can experience and see. Have seen tremendous activity and larger #s of checkins. And my test sites indicate the activity is paying off. I do not need much more to show progress is being made and coming in big chunks now...

** for those who did not understand dry humor, "31 Feb" was a joke and not intended to be serious and apologize if it was the cause of any frustration... Like Roberdin, I keep the fire burning and check on status daily if not more often (checkings, downloads, testing, forums, etc.), which to me is part of the pain yet pleasure of seeing the progress and participating in this event, and anticipating any release; this is a natural thing IMO **
q3utom

Post by q3utom »

Roberdin wrote:
psoTFX wrote: I wouldn't look for it on any specific date at this time.
I've been looking for it every day for the past two years. ;)

It really doesnt feel like it has been that long though!