Welcome Back!

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
cyberCrank

Welcome Back!

Post by cyberCrank »

My mom and dad once moved also, but I was able to find them anyway :)

Glad to see it back online and understandably a development site known to be on and off, up and down, but getting my long-deserved area51 fix right now :)

BMWGuy

Re: Welcome Back!

Post by BMWGuy »

I second that..............can hardly wait for v2.2 to be released! :)
Think that the developers have secretly stopped working on PhpBB v2.2? Think again........see the latest progress HERE:

cyberCrank

Post by cyberCrank »

And I would also like to have a dollar for every click on a member's Favorite's link to area51.phpbb.com while it was down and the DNS glitch :)

But I'm very glad I saw the temporary DN link and notice (thanks to BartVB) in the Announcement over on the primary http://www.phpbb.com" target="_blank site. So we are smoking now, taking it all in again and realizing many still do not know it is back up (but somewhat hidden) :)

A_Jelly_Doughnut

Post by A_Jelly_Doughnut »

cyberCrank wrote:(but somewhat hidden)
Shouldn't that be the point of Area51? :P

<conspiracy>
A_Jelly_Doughnut

Martin Blank

Post by Martin Blank »

cyberCrank wrote:My mom and dad once moved also, but I was able to find them anyway :)
Did this deter them from moving again? ;)
You can never go home again... but I guess you can shop there.

BMWGuy

Post by BMWGuy »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Think that the developers have secretly stopped working on PhpBB v2.2? Think again........see the latest progress HERE:

cyberCrank

Post by cyberCrank »

A_Jelly_Doughnut wrote:
cyberCrank wrote:(but somewhat hidden)
Shouldn't that be the point of Area51? :P

<conspiracy>
In a nut shell it is and sorta adds to the excitement of trying to find it when they move it to temporary hidden IPs, sneaking in when nobody's home, and avoiding having threads locked and hopefully never getting banned... :)
Did this deter them from moving again? ;)
Gave them more motivation to move again, but I kept a close eye on them after the first time; sorta like area51, but it is more fun :)

BMWGuy

Post by BMWGuy »

Gosh, and I allways thought that is was usually the kid trying to get away from the parents; not vis-versa! :mrgreen:

cyberCrank

Post by cyberCrank »

Welcome back -- again! :)

BMWGuy

Post by BMWGuy »

kinda gives the feeling of a monthly family-reunion...............sorta. :)