Which party for you?

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
Anjay

Which party for you?

Post by Anjay »

Sorry if political topics are not allowed. I've no idea if they are or are not. Couldn't find any. So please just lock this one and let me know, or delete it and PM me. Thanks! :)

So, who are you planning to vote for? Bush Kerry?
[Note: I'm not actually American, but was just wondering if this place is made up mostly of Bushites or Kerryites.]

Or of course, are you planning to be different and not vote mainstream?

SamG

Re: Which party for you?

Post by SamG »

I'm planning to vote reluctantly. I think a lot of Americans (not necessarily a majority, but a lot in terms of numbers) are not entirely happy with any of the proffered candidates and so will vote not as Bushites or Kerryites or Naderites or whatever, but as citizens fulfilling a responsibility.
"I hate trolls!" - Willow Ufgood

strobe

Post by strobe »

SamG wrote:I'm planning to vote reluctantly. I think a lot of Americans (not necessarily a majority, but a lot in terms of numbers) are not entirely happy with any of the proffered candidates and so will vote not as Bushites or Kerryites or Naderites or whatever, but as citizens fulfilling a responsibility.
I concur !!

Barren

Post by Barren »

Anything that will get Bush out of any position of power. The guy's a fanatic.

SamG

Post by SamG »

:D You are willing to do anything to get Bush out of any position of power, and you call him a fanatic?!

A_Jelly_Doughnut

Post by A_Jelly_Doughnut »

It does sound a bit like what Bush would say in a State of the Union wrt Iraq. Except s/Bush/Saddam.
A_Jelly_Doughnut

ContinuumXLS

Post by ContinuumXLS »

You are willing to do anything to get Bush out of any position of power, and you call him a fanatic?!
Good point :D

As for me, I would vote bush If I were 18....(im 17 right now)

Barren

Post by Barren »

SamG wrote::D You are willing to do anything to get Bush out of any position of power, and you call him a fanatic?!
I was being ironic. Guess I should have used a rolleyes smily or something... ;)
I usually don't use absolute terms (except for stating that nothing is absolute!)

SamG

Post by SamG »

I wasn't being all that serious either ... and I used a smiley even. :)

grrrlromeo

Post by grrrlromeo »

I'm voting to eject Bush out of office....and any other Republicans too. So, I'm not really voting for anyone, rather I'm voting against a party.
I can't delete my signature.