Aproving posts (not a support question)

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
bjarne

Aproving posts (not a support question)

Post by bjarne »

Hello I'm trying out the CVS version of phpBB2.2 , great board. >But where can I disable the need for moderators to aprove post, I have looked everyvhere but no luck, is it implemented yet, if i know myself I have overlooked it a coppek of times so hver is it?

A_Jelly_Doughnut

Re: Aproving posts (not a support question)

Post by A_Jelly_Doughnut »

It is a support question ;)

http://area51.phpbb.com/gallery/view_al ... ermissions" target="_blank
A_Jelly_Doughnut

upsTex

Post by upsTex »

No bug reports. No support for CVS.
- upsTex

Techie-Micheal

Post by Techie-Micheal »

bjarne wrote:Hello I'm trying out the CVS version of phpBB2.2 , great board. >But where can I disable the need for moderators to aprove post, I have looked everyvhere but no luck, is it implemented yet, if i know myself I have overlooked it a coppek of times so hver is it?
Somehow I knew it was a support question before I even looked at the topic. ;) As has been stated many times, no support for CVS, sorry.

Abbat

Post by Abbat »

It's simple.

Go here ;)

At first admin_pannel :mrgreen: > then forums>manage then choose category or forum whre you want to set this option> then click edit
> in the bottom of new options window click submit(so you can change some options in this window to, if you need)> then you'll see something like this :mrgreen: :
Forum informations updated successfully.

To set permissions for this forum click HERE.

Click Here to return to the previous page
so click on the first "here" :mrgreen:

then you'll see a window, where you need to choose a user or a users group to set them permissions options, i think that you shold choose "registered users" and then click "set options", cause this group is most numerous (if there are no submited group "registered users", submit it, choosing it in the bottom list )

then you'll see [category/forum] permissions window go to the bottom of the window the third option from the end will be
Posts are moderated
disable it, choosing "NO", and all is done! ;)

Techie-Micheal

Post by Techie-Micheal »

Abbat wrote:It's simple.

Go here ;)
When we say no support, that means no support. Not from us, not from you. Not from anybody.

bjarne

Post by bjarne »

Ok, tnx for all the replys, i just overlooked the option sorry

Abbat

Post by Abbat »

Micheal wrote:

Go here ;)
When we say no support, that means no support. Not from us, not from you. Not from anybody.

It's clear, then for questions & other issues(if needed) i advise visit my dev. forum , and i think, that to all questions attention well be payed.

Techie-Micheal

Post by Techie-Micheal »

Abbat wrote:
Micheal wrote:

Go here ;)

It's clear, then for questions & other issues(if needed) i advise visit my dev. forum , and i think, that to all questions attention well be payed.
Perhaps I did not make myself clear. No support for CVS means no support for CVS. That includes giving support at your website.

A_Jelly_Doughnut

Post by A_Jelly_Doughnut »

Micheal wrote:[snip] That includes giving support at your website.
psoTFX wrote:If you wish to create your own "support" for 2.1.x, fine ... no problem, go right ahead. So long as it's clear we have nothing to do with it.
For whatever it is worth...
A_Jelly_Doughnut