Announcements?

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Tullamore

Announcements?

Post by Tullamore »

I don't know if this has been brought up before... but I can't view the announcements, are the permissions set incorrectly for them?

Skeleton

Re: Announcements?

Post by Skeleton »

they are broken :mrgreen:

Yoshi 15

Post by Yoshi 15 »

*Cough cough*
Discussion of general topics related to phpBB2.2 and it's place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, etc. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
This is the side effect from incomplete software.

OddDuck

Post by OddDuck »

If you click the very small "new post" icon (the one with the error pointing to it just left of the topic title) you will be able to read them. The forum number is listed as a "0" on the topic titles, but the little icon gets it right.
phpBB phpBB phpBB phpBB

Tullamore

Post by Tullamore »

Yoshi 15 wrote:*Cough cough*
Discussion of general topics related to phpBB2.2 and it's place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, etc. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
This is the side effect from incomplete software.
My comment is not related to phpBB2.2, I was talking about this particular forum. Why would they have posted the announcements and usage of the board in topics that we are not able to view.

A_Jelly_Doughnut

Post by A_Jelly_Doughnut »

They have been working for months ;)
A_Jelly_Doughnut

Tullamore

Post by Tullamore »

A_Jelly_Doughnut wrote:They have been working for months ;)
They aren't working right at this moment! Just click on any of them on this board. It says the Topic doesn't exist

I am talking about this board : http://area51.phpbb.com/phpBB22/" target="_blank

NOT phpbb2.2 in general

Draegonis

Post by Draegonis »

Okay, they don't work. You've seen that now.
End of story.