Locking Forums?

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
Coasters2k

Post by Coasters2k »

[quote63caf="wanrecords"][quote63caf="SamG"][quote63caf="wanrecords"][quote63caf="SamG"][quote63caf="wanrecords"][quote63caf="SHS`"]It's still 337 pages shorter than it should have been come phpBB2.0 launch. :)[/quote63caf]

true enough. maybe we can still do that for the 2.2 launch? :D[/quote63caf]
Now [b63caf]that's[/b63caf] an idea!

We can't slack, because psoTFX said (knowing full well he'd regret saying so later :D ) that it would be a relatively short amount of time between 2.0 and 2.2, so it'd be wise not to be thinking we've got a year to do this.[/quote63caf]

hmm... relatively short can still mean 12 months, since they took 13 months to finish 2.0 ;)[/quote63caf]
There are apparently three classes of thinkers who like to parse words. I used to think there were only two -- theologians and politicians. Now (sigh), I have to add geeks.[/quote63caf]

;)[/quote63caf]
No comment... I just enjoy seeing huge quotes. Let's keep it up! :)
Brandon Rodriguez
http://www.coasters2k.com

Kanuck

Post by Kanuck »

Argh, no... I've gotta personally request that this doesn't turn into a giant quote thread, surely we can keep up a real conversation?

Of course, if you guys don't fulfill my personal request, it may become a moderator's request ;)
I rule.

Pit

Post by Pit »

Kanuck, you've said before that this is a geeky board...since when can geeks keep up a real conversation with actual [b907d2]real[/b907d2] people? ;)

Stefan Koopmanschap

Post by Stefan Koopmanschap »

[quote345ab="The Black Pit"]Kanuck, you've said before that this is a geeky board...since when can geeks keep up a real conversation with actual [b345ab]real[/b345ab] people? ;)[/quote345ab]

huh? you're confusing me. are there [b345ab]real[/b345ab] people on this board then? :D

Stefan Koopmanschap

Post by Stefan Koopmanschap »

[quotee0e93="Coasters2k"][quotee0e93="wanrecords"][quotee0e93="SamG"][quotee0e93="wanrecords"][quotee0e93="SamG"][quotee0e93="wanrecords"][quotee0e93="SHS`"]It's still 337 pages shorter than it should have been come phpBB2.0 launch. :)[/quotee0e93]

true enough. maybe we can still do that for the 2.2 launch? :D[/quotee0e93]
Now [be0e93]that's[/be0e93] an idea!

We can't slack, because psoTFX said (knowing full well he'd regret saying so later :D ) that it would be a relatively short amount of time between 2.0 and 2.2, so it'd be wise not to be thinking we've got a year to do this.[/quotee0e93]

hmm... relatively short can still mean 12 months, since they took 13 months to finish 2.0 ;)[/quotee0e93]
There are apparently three classes of thinkers who like to parse words. I used to think there were only two -- theologians and politicians. Now (sigh), I have to add geeks.[/quotee0e93]

;)[/quotee0e93]
No comment... I just enjoy seeing huge quotes. Let's keep it up! :)[/quotee0e93]

oh, and just to be annoying to mr kanuck, let's quote this post.

Pit

Post by Pit »

Okay, stop now, before Kanuck gets out the AMP(TM). ;)

SamG

Post by SamG »

Annoying Kanuck beats having real conversation with real people any day of the week. :D

Pit

Post by Pit »

Or, you could have a real conversation with Kanuck in a way that annoys him. ;)

SamG

Post by SamG »

But if Kanuck is annoyed by the conversation, we have endo conversationo, yes? So I think it will be much better to annoy Kanuck in the third person.

Aexoden

Post by Aexoden »

I have no clue what you people are on about, so I'll just smile and nod. :mrgreen: