Bad arguments to implode()..tried to change the admin frames

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
fritz_corner

Bad arguments to implode()..tried to change the admin frames

Post by fritz_corner »

I'm two minutes from reinstalling the forum but I really don't want that to happen :cry:

I've installed the swedish translation package and saw that the navigation frame in the admin area was too narrow. (I had to scroll horizontally) I changed it from 170px to 250 in the admin/index_frameset.tpl just to watch what that did and got this message when trying to reach the admin panel again:

Warning: Bad arguments to implode() in /home/"my server"/public_html/crew/forum/includes/template.php on line 265
Template->loadfile(): File ../templates/subSilver/admin/index_frameset.tpl for handle body is empty

Nothing's empty in my opinion, I just changed 3 figures... what to do? Panic...

fritz_corner

Post by fritz_corner »

Sorry for spamming here but I'm one minute from reinstalling now... Just though I'd ask you all if I should reinstall or if there is any hope. The forum's fairly new so instead of sitting here pressing the reload button... well?

hsim

Post by hsim »

you sure you didn't chane index_frameset.tpl permissions or added uppercase letters or something?
Try replacing it with the original one from the package before reinstalling, tho.
email me: hsim at gmx.li

fritz_corner

Post by fritz_corner »

did check everything. Too late now :cry:

fritz_corner

Post by fritz_corner »

Ok, reinstalled now. Before I do anything else (won't do the same mistake twice): How change the left nav frame? Isn't it just to change the numbers in /templates/subSilver/admin/index_frameset.tpl? Any other changes?

fritz_corner

Post by fritz_corner »

Really, you can be serious. Can no one tell me exactly how to change the width of the left nav frame in admin area? Without crashing the board like I did preferably :oops: