General discussion of development ideas and the approaches taken in the 3.x branch of phpBB. The next feature release of phpBB 3 will be 3.3/Proteus.
Please do not post support questions regarding installing, updating, or upgrading phpBB 3.1. If you need support for phpBB 3.1 please visit the 3.1.x Support Forum on phpbb.com.
If you have questions regarding writing extensions please post in Extension Writers Discussion to receive proper guidance from our staff and community.
- Development Team Leader
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:36 am
- Location: Munich, Germany
- New features
- Version check supports branches - Both the phpBB and extension version check now support branches
- Notable changes
- Words in topic title found after topic split - Words in topic title can now be searched for directly after splitting topics
- Pagination for IP tables and post info - Added pagination to IP tables and post info on postdetails page
- Notable bug fixes
- Prevent duplicate migrations due to invalid names - Some migrations incorrectly specified leading backslashes. These are now properly handled.
- Ensure query start is always set - This previously prevented updates from earlier versions using PostgreSQL
- Invalid ORDER_BY definition in PMs - The UCP PM view folder page was using an invalid ORDER_BY definition that resulted in missing PM ordering.
The packages can be downloaded from our package archive
. Please test the packages to extend, so we can have a stable final release.
The phpBB Team