Change "Your Posts" to "My Posts"

General discussion of development ideas and the approaches taken in the 3.x branch of phpBB. The current feature release of phpBB 3 is 3.3/Proteus.
Forum rules
Please do not post support questions regarding installing, updating, or upgrading phpBB 3.3.x. If you need support for phpBB 3.3.x please visit the 3.3.x Support Forum on phpbb.com.

If you have questions regarding writing extensions please post in Extension Writers Discussion to receive proper guidance from our staff and community.
Dragosvr92

Re: Change "Your Posts" to "My Posts"

Post by Dragosvr92 »

In 3.0 it sounds better with View your posts. With simply Your posts, it sortof sounds like the system is missing a few neurons and speaks incomplete, like tarzan.

People decided that the word "View" should be removed from all five links because it was unnecessary as the system was telling you what to do and it was useless there. The word was simply removed from all links and there wasnt put much thought in changing the rest of the words so they staid the same. About the same as with the prosilver theme. The layout changed colours from silver to blue but the stylename remained the same...

Considering we've made such big changes in 3.1 and moved all links in the dropdown menu, i think My posts makes much more sense.
Previous user: TheKiller

Mess

Post by Mess »

I prefer it like it is currently, Your posts.

Pete77s

Post by Pete77s »

I think its fine the way it is and it's probably easy to manually edit lang part to whatever you want it to say.