Message body in subscription notification e-mails?

Temporary forum to obtain support for MODs/Styles while phpbb.com is down
alcarola

Message body in subscription notification e-mails?

Post by alcarola »

Hi!

I know this question has been asked before, but I have not managed to find any answer applying to phpBB version 3.0.4 by googling/forum search/in the documentation. I would be grateful for any help!

When a user subscribes to a topic or a category he can get notifications of new posts via e-mail. These notification e-mails mostly contains a lot of links. My question is: is it possible to include the message body into these notification emails, so that the user does not have to open the forum itself in order to read the message?

Thanks,
Mikael

COD3M4ST3R-X

Re: Message body in subscription notification e-mails?

Post by COD3M4ST3R-X »

alcarola wrote:Hi!

I know this question has been asked before, but I have not managed to find any answer applying to phpBB version 3.0.4 by googling/forum search/in the documentation. I would be grateful for any help!

When a user subscribes to a topic or a category he can get notifications of new posts via e-mail. These notification e-mails mostly contains a lot of links. My question is: is it possible to include the message body into these notification emails, so that the user does not have to open the forum itself in order to read the message?

Thanks,
Mikael
yes use this MOD
Prime Notify
Long Live PhpBB!