Moderators not shown On the new Forum

Temporary forum to obtain support while phpBB.com is offline.
Please use the support forum on phpBB.com
Forum rules
Temporary forum to obtain support while phpBB.com is offline.
Please use the support forum on phpBB.com
blueprins

Moderators not shown On the new Forum

Post by blueprins »

Hello

I have created some new forums. On my ACP the settings Enable display of moderators: is YES

On all forums the moderators are added. The some old forums are good as below :

But on the new forums, the moderators are also added and display the moderators is YES , the moderators isn't displayed as below :

I have also senkronized this forums but nothing changed. How can I fix this?

Thanks

A_Jelly_Doughnut

Re: Moderators not shown On the new Forum

Post by A_Jelly_Doughnut »

Are the people you want to be moderators actually able to moderate the new forums? I can't think of any reasons the moderator list would show up on some forums and not others :?
A_Jelly_Doughnut

blueprins

Post by blueprins »

A_Jelly_Doughnut wrote:Are the people you want to be moderators actually able to moderate the new forums? I can't think of any reasons the moderator list would show up on some forums and not others :?
I can't understand like you Jelly :shock: Yes I'm so sure, I've added Global moderators and me (Admin) we are added moderate to all forums include new forum :shock: In additional that in some new forums I add some persons to there as moderator, and nothing change. The moderator can moderate but don't displayed :|

Brf
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Brf »

Global Moderators are never shown on the forum moderator lists.
Global moderators can moderate any forum they can see, so to list them as forum moderators would be redundant.

blueprins

Post by blueprins »

Brf wrote:Global Moderators are never shown on the forum moderator lists.
Global moderators can moderate any forum they can see, so to list them as forum moderators would be redundant.
Yes I see, Global moderators not displayed but admin nick name and the moderators of this forums also don't displayed. How can be this Brf, I can't understand it :(

Brf
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Brf »

If your admin is a global moderator, it would also not show.

blueprins

Post by blueprins »

Brf wrote:If your admin is a global moderator, it would also not show.
No there are one admin , and it's me. I'm not global moderators. In the images above the Mavi PRENS is me. I'm displayed all the old forums, but on new forums didn't. However I have also add myself as manual. And I have added some moderators to some new forums, they aren't displayed.

Brf
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Brf »

Your admin account does not have global moderator permissions? That is usually one of the first things board owners set.

blueprins

Post by blueprins »

Brf wrote:Your admin account does not have global moderator permissions? That is usually one of the first things board owners set.
Sorry I'm not sure to understand you correctly. But Yes I'm the one owner of the forum.

Founder:
Founders have all administrative permissions and can never be banned, deleted or altered by non-founder members. is YES

What have to I do, I can't understand you completely. :roll:

Brf
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Brf »

I asked you if youradmin account had global moderator permissions.

By default, the founder account is a member of the global moderator group. Therefore the founder user is a global moderator and would not be listed as a forum moderator

Generally, forum owners also give global moderator permissions to the administrator usergroup, to make them more like the admins of phpBB2.