acp not working correctly

Temporary forum to obtain support while phpBB.com is offline.
Please use the support forum on phpBB.com
Forum rules
Temporary forum to obtain support while phpBB.com is offline.
Please use the support forum on phpBB.com
crinklee

acp not working correctly

Post by crinklee »

i have a problem with my acp i tried installing.. upcoming birthday 1.0.1.. and it never worked.. i did a full back before i started and backed up the changed files seperately.. after it never worked i replaced changed files and everything was fine except the acp had changed.. it now shows all link text in thier code format and i no longer have any edit options for ,templage ,themes images etc. i then did a full restore and it never changed the problem. the screen shot shows what i mean.. i would appreciate any assistance on this as iam at a loss as to what to do.. thanks in advance ..crinklee

Pit$Bull

Re: acp not working correctly

Post by Pit$Bull »

Try purging your cache via the ACP or via FTP (FTP method: Delete all files in your cache folder except the .htaccess and index.html files.)
"A stitch in time, saves nine"

We're opening a can of whoopass on K9 CANCER.... One day at a time

Brf
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Brf »

Make sure to replace the files in your language/xx/acp/ folder, where xx is whichever language you are using.

crinklee

Post by crinklee »

purged cache in acp.. no change i then purged manually through ftp and still the same? thanks for your quick reply pitbull. if you have any more ideas im willing to try anything :?:

crinklee

Post by crinklee »

Brf wrote:Make sure to replace the files in your language/xx/acp/ folder, where xx is whichever language you are using.
that did it Brf thank you for that. just joined this forum today and you guys are amazing thankyou both for your time :D :D