list of mods EM can read...

Wondering why that MOD you have won't install correctly? Let's take a look
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
ethansmomma

list of mods EM can read...

Post by ethansmomma »

i have attempted to install 4 mods and i'm just getting the "all mods have been processed" message. i am assuming this is because EM can not read the mod. is there some sort of list of EM friendly mods?

Realisty

Re: list of mods EM can read...

Post by Realisty »

There is as far as i know only 1 mod that is official easymod compatible .... but if the install file is written according to the coding guidelines from phpbb then it should work.
Are you sure that you placed the mod you want to install in the correct folder ?
You should make a folder in admin/mods and in that folder you put the mod you want to install

ethansmomma

Post by ethansmomma »

yes i am dragging over the file i want into the mods folder.

so far, i have been able to successfully instal one mod (user list in admin panel), out of the 8 i have attempted.

darcie
Community Team
Community Team

Post by darcie »

Have you seen this topic? viewtopic.php?f=21&t=12140
ethansmomma wrote:yes i am dragging over the file i want into the mods folder.
Are you only copying the file (like admin/mods/mod_to_install.mod) or have you copied over the folder too (admin/mods/mod_folder/mod_to_install.mod)?