Unsure if this is a bug in 3.0.1 - should I report?

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
muse-ic

Unsure if this is a bug in 3.0.1 - should I report?

Post by muse-ic »

Hey all

I have a *beep* web host, so am unsure whether or not this is a bug - can any replicate it?

I have just deleted a user group, which had 32 members (none of which had this group as their default usergroup - all they were in it for was to be able to view a particular forum, which no longer exists). When I went back onto the board's index page, the forum says "this board has not forums" - but they're all in the ACP with the relevant permissions.

So I restored the database and tried again, to no avail.

So I restored the database again and noticed the exact same thing happened after restoring my permission after I had tested out another users' :?

Scary canary - any ideas?

muse-ic

Re: Unsure if this is a bug in 3.0.1 - should I report?

Post by muse-ic »

EDIT: I purged the cache in the ACP and everything was restored