Error's

Wondering why that MOD you have won't install correctly? Let's take a look
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!

Error's

Post by 496025 »

hey when I installed easy mod i had no problem setting it all up and had no error's but I tryed to put this birthday mod on my forums with it put it in the right directory and everything and tryed to install it with easy mod on the page after mysql one I got this error

Critical Error:
Function Trace: main[3]->modio_prep[2]

FTP ERROR: login failed

now all my FTP Info is correct ive checked it many times. any idea whats going on :(

Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: Error's

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

496025 wrote:hey when I installed easy mod i had no problem setting it all up and had no error's but I tryed to put this birthday mod on my forums with it put it in the right directory and everything and tryed to install it with easy mod on the page after mysql one I got this error

Critical Error:
Function Trace: main[3]->modio_prep[2]

FTP ERROR: login failed

now all my FTP Info is correct ive checked it many times. any idea whats going on :(
sorry, but if all the ftp info was correct, then you would not get that error.

in your admin panel, go to MOD settings.
on the first page, make sure all the settings are correct.
put in the password that you use to access ftp.
make sure that the path to phpbb is correct
etc.
if the username and password are correct but the path is wrong, then it won't work.
everything is case sensitive Password is not the same as password, etc.

robert