easy mod problem

Wondering why that MOD you have won't install correctly? Let's take a look
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
WhiteWolfSix

Re: easy mod problem

Post by WhiteWolfSix »

This is a usual problem of EasyMOD. It makes an error message everytime when code in modified file is little changed by other MOD. Other reason could be that MOD you try to install is not compatible with EasyMOD.
WhiteWolfSix (WW6)

luigi2212

Post by luigi2212 »

so do i just keep trying to intall it fixing the problems?? or just a manual install?? will i have to star over or can i carry on from where i am manually??

Realisty

Post by Realisty »

Manually would be better in this case i guess cause there where a lot of problems .... If i had to do it i would check out every edit manually to see if it was done correctly and then go on where easymod stopped

Lumpy Burgertushie

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

if you get any "critical" errors during the easymod install, then none of the MOD gets installed.

so, if you want to do it manually, just start from the beginning of the MOD install file and follow the directions and you will be fine.

robert

luigi2212

Post by luigi2212 »

ok thanks, i'll give it a try! thanks for your help guys !