Ghost Mod

Wondering why that MOD you have won't install correctly? Let's take a look
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
SheWolf

Ghost Mod

Post by SheWolf »

I downloaded a calendar, created a calendar folder in the mod folder of my root, then uploaded the files from the download thru FTP to the calendar folder. I went into EasyMod to go to install it, and it is not showing in the Install Mod area. How can I get this to work?

Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: Ghost Mod

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

SheWolf wrote:I downloaded a calendar, created a calendar folder in the mod folder of my root, then uploaded the files from the download thru FTP to the calendar folder. I went into EasyMod to go to install it, and it is not showing in the Install Mod area. How can I get this to work?
two possiblities;

1. there is a folder inside a folder ;

calendar/calendar/calendar.txt ( or whatever )

2. there is no .mod or .txt file in the files you uploaded.

robert

Realisty

Post by Realisty »

Or the .mod or .txt file are not made according to the mods template so easymod does not understand it ( i tried to install a mod with such a file once :roll: )

Lumpy Burgertushie

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

Realisty wrote:Or the .mod or .txt file are not made according to the mods template so easymod does not understand it ( i tried to install a mod with such a file once :roll: )
correct, I forgot that possibility.

robert