Installed EasyMod - No Problems :O)

Having problems installing EM? Let's fix that
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
Big Clucker

Installed EasyMod - No Problems :O)

Post by Big Clucker »

Well - I'm proud of myself :)

I thought the whole "Installing MODS" was going to be an absolute nightmare, but then I found EasyMod! (Does this sound like a TV advertisement or something??? :lol: )

Oddly, when I tried to input my FTP details it disagreed with some of it, and when I "rescanned", (as it was the only button to press at that point - at the bottom of the page at Stage 2), EM came back to me with some sort of message that said - "Hey! Wait a minute! I can do this automatically for you!" And then I just clicked through the final few stages to get it all installed.

And I even installed my first MOD - the ACP 208 - which puts the little "type this code you see in the block" thing when folks are first registering - to stop the bazillions of automated spammers. Marvellous!

Good job everyone!

Big Clucker