Suspecting GOLD Very Soon...

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
jasonf1

Re: Suspecting GOLD Very Soon...

Post by jasonf1 »

What's up with Kellanved's avatar? It has the periodic table information for gold!!??? And look at HOL's signature pic.... is this a tease? :?: :lol:

John Hjorth

Post by John Hjorth »

I'm beginning to get a little worried about all that Gold on main community board. I hope that OSUOSL have everything under control. I recall I have read somewhere that OSUOSL is not located on ground floor. It might cause structural damages to the building where OSUOSL is resident. Has anybody informed BartVB about the same about this board?

Highway of Life
Location: I'd love to change the World, but they won't give me the Source Code

Post by Highway of Life »

Captain Picard tries to look like no one. He is Captain Picard.

A_Jelly_Doughnut

Post by A_Jelly_Doughnut »

John Hjorth wrote: Naturally I could visit a hair dresser tomorrow and ask to get the rest of my hair that once was coloured Gold - something like this : "I would like a hair cut, don't cut too much off, and please colour the rest Gold! :mrgreen: " I would definitely after that statement be faced to the question : " John, why on earth are you even considering that :?: :shock: - Hasen't anyone told you about aging and about living with your age, not against it " - Perhaps even worse : "Why even bother about that grey bit part left?"
A_Jelly_Doughnut

John Hjorth

Post by John Hjorth »

Thank you so much, Jelly!

I had to work a bit on it - avatar rules here on Area51, you know. I can already feel a tremendous effect of the new avatar on my self esteem because I'm now fashionable and main stream, a gold head and ready for Gold, in stead of beeing and feeling left out. 8-) - A real Gold Yuppie :D

Kevin Clark
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Kevin Clark »

Nice hair :D

Nicholas the Italian

Post by Nicholas the Italian »

I though I had to join... yeah... here I'm in front of the phpBB3... its bright, golden light blinds me...

PS: John, congratulations for your new hairdressing. I think it's the most horrible I've ever seen.

fberci

Post by fberci »

Have you looked at the team page recently? psoTFX has been finally put into the team leaders group! :D

When can we expect the announcement? :)

Highway of Life
Location: I'd love to change the World, but they won't give me the Source Code

Post by Highway of Life »

fberci wrote:Have you looked at the team page recently? psoTFX has been finally put into the team leaders group!
That’s so he can keep an eye on you lot. :P
http://www.phpbb.com/community/memberli ... de=leaders

wintermute

Post by wintermute »

Paul is back? Welcome, but I really hope he is back without his regular attitude. I know he was under a lot of pressure and stress, but his constant harsh replies were not helping the phpBB project, during the time near his departure. People tend to ask stupid questions, but getting slapped like a red headed stepchild because of a stupid question is not helping anyone. I really hope he is free from his stress and negative energy.

Wow, finally I had a chance to use the term "getting slapped like a red headed stepchild" in a sentence. My English teachers would be so proud. :cry:

Also, I really hope all that gold teasing will conclude in a Gold release very soon. Such teasing is very dangerous and increasing expectations unnecessarily, I think.

Just my two cents... Greets to everyone...
Greetings to everyone...