attachement question

Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here.
Forum rules
Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here. Feature requests are closed.
Rotsblok

attachement question

Post by Rotsblok »

dont exactly where to put this but as its some kind of feature request/discussion or somehow

Does anybody know if Acyd is going to convert the external server thing he had build in his attache mod to phpBB3????

I think i can already know the anwser but just asking
ø = 1.618033988749895...
Everything has ø in it

Poomerio

Re: attachement question

Post by Poomerio »

There is no need for an attachment MOD in phpBB 3.0.x, as it has an attachment feature.

- Poomie

Rotsblok

Post by Rotsblok »

Poomerio wrote:There is no need for an attachment MOD in phpBB 3.0.x, as it has an attachment feature.

- Poomie
If you have read closely what i have said then you will be able to see that i know that there is an attachement feature of phpBB3 but that wasnt what i was asking was it???
Rotsblok wrote:Does anybody know if Acyd is going to convert the external server thing he had build in his attache mod to phpBB3????
Im asking if he is converting the external server feature to phpBB3, as phpBB3 doenst have that
ø = 1.618033988749895...
Everything has ø in it

Poomerio

Post by Poomerio »

I'm sorry, but:
dont exactly where to put this but as its some kind of feature request/discussion or somehow

Does anybody know if Acyd is going to convert the external server thing he had build in his attache mod to phpBB3????

I think i can already know the anwser but just asking
Doesn't say anything about the current phpBB 3.0 attachment system.
Though IMHO, an attachment MOD for phpBB 3.0 would be redundant.

- Poomie

Rotsblok

Post by Rotsblok »

thnx Nicholas, i know evil>3 was interested but his agenda is quit full an me having zero knowledge of php would mean to have wait and see till someone would make this possible
ø = 1.618033988749895...
Everything has ø in it