Which browser do you like best?

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
MoonBuggy

Which browser do you like best?

Post by MoonBuggy »

Title says it all really, which browser do you like best?
"that's why I lie in ponds wrapped in my sleeping bag going 'bloop' all night long" - Pit, on IRC

scotshin7

Post by scotshin7 »

Hehe, I voted for Internet Explorer... (if Netscape isn't suppose to be really standards compliant, and Netscape 6 is built on Mozilla, then what?)
Monkey see, monkey do!
Yet another signature ;)
Welcome to my world! :roll:
me = scotshin, The Universal Smartass™ :mrgreen:

mitsubishi

Post by mitsubishi »

:shock: Arghh another browser debate. I voted IE, because appart from it integrating best with windows, its just cleaner. I've only tried Netscape and IE, but of the two IE is nicer to use, highly customizable. I know the skins for NN are better than IE's basic toolbar imaging, but thats not what I mean. You can have your toolbars how and with what you like. I'll see which comes out top of Mozilla and Opera though and give it a go.
A weekend wasted is never a wasted weekend.

Pit

Post by Pit »

For me, mozilla is the only choice. It has the browser, the mail, the html editor, the extremely high level of customisability, the easy to install plugins, the open source, the tabbed browsing, the site nav bar, the simple [iaa8f6]and[/iaa8f6] the complex functions, the style, the displaying of png's correctly :), the helpful mozilla community....It just has so much more to offer.

hsim

Post by hsim »

[quote510d9="The Black Pit"]
For me, mozilla is the only choice. It has the browser, the mail, the html editor, the extremely high level of customisability, the easy to install plugins, the open source, the tabbed browsing, the site nav bar, the simple [i510d9]and[/i510d9] the complex functions, the style, the displaying of png's correctly :), the helpful mozilla community....It just has so much more to offer.
[/quote510d9]
email me: hsim at gmx.li

Pit

Post by Pit »

Bah, you post stealing punk. ;)

hsim

Post by hsim »

There was just nothing I could've added
email me: hsim at gmx.li

dhn

Post by dhn »

Did you guys try out the new mail label function. :) Simply wonderful!!! But I do not use Mozilla Mail yet - Pegasus 4 was just released.

AL

Post by AL »

for windows i use ie6. i've recently delved into the linux world too on a spare box. galeon is pretty nice (but since it uses mozilla's core then it might be considered mozilla) but i like konqeror too. i need to play with them both more and see which one is faster/better. konq is also a file mgr, so might lean towards that... not sure.
"A nerd is someone whose life is focused on computers and technology, but a geek is someone whose life is focused on computers and technology and LIKES it that way."

Jante

Post by Jante »

For browsing, I use IE6. For mail; Opera 6.. So my favourite browser is IE.. hehe