Bug is less,

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Ron2K

Re: Bug is less,

Post by Ron2K »

4 new bugs at the moment, let's once again try and predict what's going to happen to them.

#11189 - FAQ wording nitpick. If the fixes provided are accepted, this one will be sorted out in less than 10 minutes.
#11187 - Support request.
#11184 - I suspect either "will not fix" or "not a bug", but I could be wrong here.
#11182 - Will not fix, according to naderman.

Then, 1 reviewed bug (#11162) and two "fix in progess" bugs (our beloved #10964 and the ancient #8776).

I can't wait to see what the CVS log entry will be when #10964 gets fixed. :P
Life's a game. Just very badly programmed.

Nicholas the Italian

Post by Nicholas the Italian »

Lastof wrote:So, I present, the "I Helped Delay phpBB3 Olympus" sigbar.

Is it correct English?

bad-dj

Post by bad-dj »

All new tickets == 2 tickets

Nicholas the Italian

Post by Nicholas the Italian »

Maybe, you'll find interesting that since beta5 (28 January) there have been about 1540 bug reports, and 710 of them produced actual fixes.
So, according to what Acyd Burn stated some time ago, there could be a beta6. ;)

Since the bugtracker was opened, there have been around 4400 bug reports, and half of them got fixed.

bad-dj

Post by bad-dj »

Nicholas the Italian wrote:Maybe, you'll find interesting that since beta5 (28 January) there have been about 1540 bug reports, and 710 of them produced actual fixes.
So, according to what Acyd Burn stated some time ago, there could be a beta6. ;)

Since the bugtracker was opened, there have been around 4400 bug reports, and half of them got fixed.
Yes i remember him saying that if there over so many bugs fixed there would be beta 6 i remember now.

ac_roma

Post by ac_roma »

bad-dj wrote:
Nicholas the Italian wrote:Maybe, you'll find interesting that since beta5 (28 January) there have been about 1540 bug reports, and 710 of them produced actual fixes.

Yes i remember him saying that if there over so many bugs fixed there would be beta 6 i remember now.
the next is rc do u want beta 6 :D

suisu-jin

Post by suisu-jin »

Nicholas the Italian wrote:[...] there could be a beta6. ;)
So why changing everything to "RC"? That would make no sense at this very moment. ;)

I hope Acyd ist fixing #11152 at the moment, then marks the new ones as "Review later" and finally blows #10964 away...

BTW: If I were a developer, I would never release a non-beta-version. Imagine all the new users reporting new bugs!!! :o
«I've always followed the rule that anything worth doing is worth doing excessively.» (Robert Parker)

Black Antitoon

Post by Black Antitoon »

bann.gif
bann.gif (1.19 KiB) Viewed 10741 times
rk01_esitobannato.gif
rk01_esitobannato.gif (5.01 KiB) Viewed 10741 times

matthewf

Post by matthewf »

I hope its going to be released today, and make it RC1,

ac_roma

Post by ac_roma »

matthewf wrote:I hope its going to be released today, and make it RC1,