Bug is less,

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Lastof

Re: Bug is less,

Post by Lastof »

Up!
Last edited by Lastof on 04 May 2008, 00:00, edited -1 times in total
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look, I'm officially not a bug!!
SHS`: "Oooh Bertie, spank me with that casing stick, spank me spank me spaaaaannnnk mee!"

TimJBart

Post by TimJBart »

whoops! Host has probably deleted the database 8O :lol:
In vino veritas

Lastof

Post by Lastof »

No, the database is on a seperate server. The error I got was
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Can't connect to MySQL server on '***.osuosl.org' (111) [2003]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

(I've edited out the server name, just incase the team don't want it there)

Looks like one came back online before the other. Maybe someone tripped over the power lead. ;)
Last edited by Lastof on 04 May 2008, 00:00, edited -1 times in total
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look, I'm officially not a bug!!
SHS`: "Oooh Bertie, spank me with that casing stick, spank me spank me spaaaaannnnk mee!"

Crosby

Post by Crosby »

So we don't have our RC1 yet ! :(

Myhre

Post by Myhre »

Crosby wrote: So we don't have our RC1 yet ! :(

Not tonight, maybe..
But tomorrow it will arrive! I am sure!
Or the day after tomorrow! (17th of May 1814 - The Constitution of Norway is signed and the Danish Crown Prince Christian Frederik is elected King of Norway by the Norwegian Constituent Assembly.)
or the day after 17th of May!
Or.. or.. some other day! :D
I may not speak perfectly English, but don't bother. It's not my mother tongue :)

ImTheMan

Post by ImTheMan »

Myhre wrote: Or the day after tomorrow! (17th of May 1814 - The Constitution of Norway is signed and the Danish Crown Prince Christian Frederik is elected King of Norway by the Norwegian Constituent Assembly.)

the 17th is also Ascension day, surely olympus IS Ascension.

Crosby

Post by Crosby »

It's also the International Day Against Homophobia aka IDAHO :roll: :P

3Di

Post by 3Di »

today it is a normal day here, shall it be the right one?
🆓 Free support for our extensions also provided here: phpBB Studio
🚀 Looking for a specific feature or alternative option? We will rock you!
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx. Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user º Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades

Black Antitoon

Post by Black Antitoon »

What do you mean? Is it going to be today?

DanoruX

Post by DanoruX »

ImTheMan wrote:
Myhre wrote: Or the day after tomorrow! (17th of May 1814 - The Constitution of Norway is signed and the Danish Crown Prince Christian Frederik is elected King of Norway by the Norwegian Constituent Assembly.)

the 17th is also Ascension day, surely olympus IS Ascension.

17th is the day Moero! Neketsu Rythm Damashii!Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! 2 is out, not that anyone here is likely to know that game. :roll: :mrgreen: