Bug is less,

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Pihrra

Re: Bug is less,

Post by Pihrra »

No, there are 2 new and 2 Reviewed ;)

Edit: And now only 1 New !

Crosby

Post by Crosby »

1 New 2 Reviewed 2 Fix in Progress !

Lastof

Post by Lastof »

I am now certain that the remaining 1 new is fixed by the change Acyd made here

So, we can count that as "Fix Complete in CVS".

So that just leaves 2 Reviewed and 2 Fix in progress. We are down to 4 bugs!
Last edited by Lastof on 04 May 2008, 00:00, edited -1 times in total
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look, I'm officially not a bug!!
SHS`: "Oooh Bertie, spank me with that casing stick, spank me spank me spaaaaannnnk mee!"

ndL

Post by ndL »

i hate your signature :)

madtay

Post by madtay »

Snapshots cleared again... Things are looking good for RC1 this week.. sometime 8)

Lastof

Post by Lastof »

Looking at the remaining 4.
http://www.phpbb.com/bugs/phpbb3/ticket ... et_id=8776

Looks like it is mostly fixed. Apart from the "toggle width thingy" which according to SHS` "will be looked at later. @_@". So, I guess that makes it a Review Later.

http://www.phpbb.com/bugs/phpbb3/ticket ... 12&start=5

Again, partly done
dhn wrote: TODO:
- Find a way to get IE to play ball
- RAW display needs some fine tuning

There was no indication of a timeframe on these, so, no way of telling if they are something that they intend to do before RC1, or if they are Review Later.

http://www.phpbb.com/bugs/phpbb3/ticket ... et_id=9855
dhn wrote: we just need a media="handheld" stylesheet.

So, again, no timeframe. But, it sounds like a more long term, Review Later style thing. Can someone in the know give us a timeframe on this one?

http://www.phpbb.com/bugs/phpbb3/ticket ... et_id=9589

To be honest, I don't see a way to fix this without changing the design. I think this seems more Review Later, or even Not A Bug as well.

So, from a look at it, all of the remaining bugs are things that may be left till after RC1.

Oh, and
ndL wrote: i hate your signature :)

Why?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SHS`: "Oooh Bertie, spank me with that casing stick, spank me spank me spaaaaannnnk mee!"

ImTheMan

Post by ImTheMan »

probably the last edited part

Lastof

Post by Lastof »

But, it doesn't even look right. The dotted line and the solid line are the wrong way round. (And you wouldn't believe how much that bugs me. Damn pedantry).

Crosby

Post by Crosby »

An other bug by our dark/Rain ! :evil:

el noobe

Post by el noobe »

Lastof wrote: http://www.phpbb.com/bugs/phpbb3/ticket ... 12&start=5

Again, partly done
dhn wrote: TODO:
- Find a way to get IE to play ball
- RAW display needs some fine tuning

There was no indication of a timeframe on these, so, no way of telling if they are something that they intend to do before RC1, or if they are Review Later.

This one is definetly a review later, as it is part of the Update System (note: not the Convertor), so there is no need to have it completely fixed before RC1. Remember, that updates from any phpBB 3.0-Bx Version will not be supported. So, we won't need this before RC2/(Gold ;) ) when Updates from RC1 will be supported.

EDIT:
Crosby wrote: An other bug by our dark/Rain ! :evil:

Oh, and even dark/Rain himself thinks, that this one will be more likely not a bug/will not fix. I for myself think, it's going to be another review later...
Last edited by el noobe on Mon May 14, 2007 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
el noobe