Bug is less,

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Lastof

Re: Bug is less,

Post by Lastof »

15 New (of which 5 assigned, 10 not)
2 Reviewed
3 Fix in progress
39 Review Later

59 Total

Of the 10 not assigned, 6 are the language nitpicks, 2 are styles, 1 UCP, 1 MCP

I think the UCP one will receive a "Support Request" label.
Last edited by Lastof on 04 May 2008, 00:00, edited -1 times in total
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look, I'm officially not a bug!!
SHS`: "Oooh Bertie, spank me with that casing stick, spank me spank me spaaaaannnnk mee!"

Ron2K

Post by Ron2K »

Just by the way, naderman just squashed a few bugs. :P
Life's a game. Just very badly programmed.

matthewf

Post by matthewf »

15 new tagged bugs, I guess RC1 won't be tonight after all, and damn it was soooooo close as well :(

ImTheMan

Post by ImTheMan »

I see that bugs which had been tagged "fix in progress"for a longer time period(weeks/months) has decreased dramatically this weekend, So they wont be an obstacle that needs to be overcome at least.

ac_roma

Post by ac_roma »

new bugs not assigned to yet after i hope its be good news :mrgreen:

yautja_cetanu

Post by yautja_cetanu »

57 bugs and 42 (review later) Only 15 :D!

Lastof

Post by Lastof »

8 New (1 assigned, 7 not)
2 Reviewed
6 Fix In Progress
42 Review Later

Total 58

Three of the not assigned are Language Nitpicks, 1 ACP, 2 Other, 1 Styles

At least one of the Others is likely to get Not A Bug (at least from SHS` comments to it), the other Other seems minor, and quite possibly not a bug. It depends on the opinion of whoever gets it (I would guess it'll be given to SHS`, language/presentation seems to be his department).

The ACP one seems minor, no colour box in Prosilver ACP for editing users sigs. Just looks like they forgot to add the new colour picker there (or maybe intended not to). Should be easy to just add it in quickly.
Last edited by Lastof on 04 May 2008, 00:00, edited -1 times in total
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look, I'm officially not a bug!!
SHS`: "Oooh Bertie, spank me with that casing stick, spank me spank me spaaaaannnnk mee!"

ac_roma

Post by ac_roma »

i hope phpbb3 coming this week :D

WhiteWolfSix

Post by WhiteWolfSix »

There were lot of hopes these days and weeks. We need more patience than hopes. ;)
WhiteWolfSix (WW6)

ac_roma

Post by ac_roma »

WhiteWolfSix wrote: There were lot of hopes these days and weeks. We need more patience than hopes. ;)

thats true :D