Suspecting RC1 very soon!

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
The Anaconda

Re: Suspecting RC1 very soon!

Post by The Anaconda »

keithm wrote:
lodp wrote: I agree. Leave before you can .. if you read a couple of pages in this thread, next thing you know you come here every day for updated rumors and bad jokes about bertie and bug-spray (sorry, guys :D )

I totally agree, I must visit area51 about 5 times a day just to check on this thread, "Bug is less" and more recently "proSilver now in CVS!"

I realise this is my first post but I've been reading this forum for over a year now!

don't worry, you're not alone, i've been lurking just as much :D

gchriste

Post by gchriste »

There are many of us lurking, just trying to pass the hours until we can have fun with phpBB3. It is so tempting to jump in and start using it... but must resist.

bad-dj

Post by bad-dj »

i know its not easy to resist i have been downloading the CVS and testing it on my local host to get to know the phpbb3 but its not easy to resist i have been waiting sins beta1

oldlock

Post by oldlock »

I agree with bad-dj, I think I will give it to the end of april and if there is no sign of RC1 I will just go with the CVS, as I have a lot of work sitting on hold waiting behind the log-jam that is PHPBB3, there is no doubt that it's going to be worth the wait for those who can wait ...

jumborex

Post by jumborex »

keithm wrote: [...]
I realise this is my first post but I've been reading this forum for over a year now!
oh and btw, hi to everyone and I'm really looking forward to phpbb3 gold being released.

This is funny! :P I'm seeing that this topic reached 70 pages of RC1 very soon! Probably it will not be so soon... :roll:
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
(Thomas Alva Edison)

camweh

Post by camweh »

jumborex wrote: This is funny! :P I'm seeing that this topic reached 70 pages of RC1 very soon! Probably it will not be so soon... :roll:

What's the betting we have a "Suspecting RC2 very soon" as soon as RC1 is released. :roll:
Hugh in Oz

Ron2K

Post by Ron2K »

camweh wrote: What's the betting we have a "Suspecting RC2 very soon" as soon as RC1 is released. :roll:

Or maybe even "Suspecting GOLD very soon". :P
Life's a game. Just very badly programmed.

Gideon5L2F

Post by Gideon5L2F »

Ron2K wrote: Or maybe even "Suspecting GOLD very soon". :P

How about, "The End is Nigh" ?

Garrydw

Post by Garrydw »

Topic needs to be changed from...

TO...

Re: Expecting to grow old and be admitted to a skilled nursing facility very soon!
yeah yeah yeah... I know... it will be ready when it's ready.

ac_roma

Post by ac_roma »

Garrydw wrote: Topic needs to be changed from...

TO...

Re: Expecting to grow old and be admitted to a skilled nursing facility very soon!

:( :(