Translation Spanish for EasyMOD_a3_0-0-11a3

Want to share what MODs you've gotten to work with EM? Happy about all the time your're saving? Want to say "thanks"? Here's the place.
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
ThE KuKa
Style Customisations
Style Customisations

Translation Spanish for EasyMOD_a3_0-0-11a3

Post by ThE KuKa »

Hi,

Nuttzy this translation Spanish

Greets
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All unsolicited PMs will be ignored.
:warning: Knowledge Base | Documentation | Board rules :warning:

If you like my styles, translations, etc. and want to show some appreciation, then feel free to Donate with Image
:flag_es: phpBB Spain - Online Since 2003 :heart:

GPHemsley

Re: Translation Spanish for EasyMOD_a3_0-0-11a3

Post by GPHemsley »

English changed lines since 0.0.11a-3:
Line 9 -> Line 9 wrote:

Code: Select all

*   $Id: lang_easymod.php,v 0.0.12preview 2003/12/26 00:00:00 nuttzy Exp $
Line 162 -> Line 162 wrote:

$lang['EM_support'] = 'For support, visit <a href="http://area51.phpbb.com/phpBB22/viewforum.php?f=15" target="_blank">EasyMOD Central</a> over at Area51.  No emails, IMs, or PMs please.' ;
Line 195 -> Line 195 wrote:

$lang['EM_ftp_ext_not'] = '(only change if instructed to)' ;
Line X -> Line 198 wrote:

$lang['EM_ftp_cache'] = 'Use FTP cache' ;
Line 343 -> Line 344 wrote:

$lang['EM_err_install_dir'] = '<b>Critical Error:</b> EasyMOD is not in the correct directory to be installed.  It must be placed in a admin/mods/easymod off the phpBB root prior to installation.<br>' ;

ThE KuKa
Style Customisations
Style Customisations

Post by ThE KuKa »

Thanks GPHemsley for comments ;)

Translation Update

Greets
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All unsolicited PMs will be ignored.
:warning: Knowledge Base | Documentation | Board rules :warning:

If you like my styles, translations, etc. and want to show some appreciation, then feel free to Donate with Image
:flag_es: phpBB Spain - Online Since 2003 :heart:

GPHemsley

Post by GPHemsley »

I just stumbled across this post.... If you're still around, there have been many new language variables added to EasyMOD since you made this, and it would be great if you could update it and send the new link to wGEric via PM! :D

Rickynet

Post by Rickynet »

this translation it wasn't in the traslation section, i will do the changes using this version and aply the necesary changes, i was thinking doining from zero, but today i just realize that was this topic

callit

Fix (special caracters) for Translation Spanish EasyMOD v0.3

Post by callit »

Glad having found a spanish translation of EasyMOD v0.3.0, but all special caracters like "á", "é", "í", "ó", "ú" and "ñ" appeared as the same sequence of "�" - for over than 400 times...
I fixed this, you can get it from my homepage here.
wGEric of the EasyMOD translation section didn´t yet respond to my private message, and the respective forum doesn't seem to accept posts of registered users... So I hope to make abvailable this fix to everyone interested in via this way (probably not the most correct one - sorry for that).