Does anyone read the suggestion tickets?

Want to share what MODs you've gotten to work with EM? Happy about all the time your're saving? Want to say "thanks"? Here's the place.
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
greatgamer

Does anyone read the suggestion tickets?

Post by greatgamer »

I submitted a ticket on Souceforge regarding EasyMod but it looks like most of the tickets are unanswered. I was wondering if there is a feature to uninstall mods just as fast as we installed them? Also, if I add another template later, can I run easymod againt to make the changes needed for that template or do I have to edit the template manually? Thanks.

Poomerio

Re: Does anyone read the suggestion tickets?

Post by Poomerio »

You can uninstall MODs, but in reverse order only (or you would basically screw your site ;))
And you would have to use template specific MODs or edit them by hand for all MODs you processed before installing the new template.

- Poomie

inf

Post by inf »

greatgamer wrote: I submitted a ticket on Souceforge regarding EasyMod but it looks like most of the tickets are unanswered. I was wondering if there is a feature to uninstall mods just as fast as we installed them? Also, if I add another template later, can I run easymod againt to make the changes needed for that template or do I have to edit the template manually? Thanks.

There should be an option to run the mod in reverse order 8) 8)

3Di

Post by 3Di »

inf wrote:
greatgamer wrote: I submitted a ticket on Souceforge regarding EasyMod but it looks like most of the tickets are unanswered. I was wondering if there is a feature to uninstall mods just as fast as we installed them? Also, if I add another template later, can I run easymod againt to make the changes needed for that template or do I have to edit the template manually? Thanks.

There should be an option to run the mod in reverse order 8) 8)

Nope.
🆓 Free support for our extensions also provided here: phpBB Studio
🚀 Looking for a specific feature or alternative option? We will rock you!
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx. Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user º Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades

wGEric

Post by wGEric »

An uninstaller is planned.
Eric