New at Area51 @ phpBB.com

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
Phil

Re: New at Area51 @ phpBB.com

Post by Phil »

Note that this theme is only temporary :D
My phpbb.com account
Note that any of my opinions expressed in RFC topics are my own and not necessarily representative of the opinion of the phpBB Team.

TwistedWeather

Post by TwistedWeather »

iWisdom wrote: Note that this theme is only temporary :D

It will STILL be included ( With the new one ) even when gold is released. ;)

Phil

Post by Phil »

Are you sure about that?
My phpbb.com account
Note that any of my opinions expressed in RFC topics are my own and not necessarily representative of the opinion of the phpBB Team.

bbrian017

Post by bbrian017 »

Subsilver is classic it would be sad to see it get dropped

especially this one specific version of it!

Phil

Post by Phil »

No, the new theme will be subSilver. This one (the one you are looking at now, also subSilver) will be gone.
My phpbb.com account

beatme101

Post by beatme101 »

iWisdom wrote: No, the new theme will be subSilver. This one (the one you are looking at now, also subSilver) will be gone.

Good, because I don't like the positions of many of the things like the post date and the edit/quote/delete buttons. It also took me several hours to find the option to disable topic reply emails, which is really dumb to have enabled by default.
OMFG <<Insert character here>> gots <<insert weapon here>>!!11 He winzar!!11111

Thatbitextra
Location: A place where something is or could be located; a site.

Post by Thatbitextra »

iWisdom wrote: No, the new theme will be subSilver. This one (the one you are looking at now, also subSilver) will be gone.

This is completely incorrect.
TwistedWeather wrote: It will STILL be included ( With the new one ) even when gold is released. ;)

This is completely correct.
Style: subBlack (Now updated to phpBB 2.0.22 and 5 new color schemes!)

Phil

Post by Phil »

Thatbitextra wrote:

TwistedWeather wrote: It will STILL be included ( With the new one ) even when gold is released. ;)

I had been told otherwise quite some time ago...
My phpbb.com account

karlsemple

Post by karlsemple »

iWisdom wrote:
Thatbitextra wrote:

I had been told otherwise quite some time ago...

take it from the "styles" team member above, it is being included (as of posting this anyway, things change)

Phil

Post by Phil »

I wasn't ever questioning that he was right, I was just saying that I had been told something else :D
My phpbb.com account