Need Help Please

Want to share what MODs you've gotten to work with EM? Happy about all the time your're saving? Want to say "thanks"? Here's the place.
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
Vandhal

Need Help Please

Post by Vandhal »

Hey I installed EasyMod for my forum. Now, by accident (I know it sounds stupid) I deleted all the files in my forum. I reinstalled the forum and switched it over to my original database. So now, my forum works perfectly except I can not reinstall easy mod. It says that it has been already installed, but I can't see it in the administration section of my forum. Please help me as I need to reinstall the reputation module as soon as possible.

mezmorizing

Re: Need Help Please

Post by mezmorizing »

Vandhal wrote: Hey I installed EasyMod for my forum. Now, by accident (I know it sounds stupid) I deleted all the files in my forum. I reinstalled the forum and switched it over to my original database. So now, my forum works perfectly except I can not reinstall easy mod. It says that it has been already installed, but I can't see it in the administration section of my forum. Please help me as I need to reinstall the reputation module as soon as possible.

And the easyMod files have been re-uploaded too? I don't know much about easyMod (I don't like it much), but most of the panels shown in the ACP are automatically shown if there uploaded to the admin folder.

Vandhal

Post by Vandhal »

No, it does not show up in the admin folder.

Vandhal

Post by Vandhal »

i mean it does not show up in the admin control panel, please help!

mezmorizing

Post by mezmorizing »

It sounds like you need to re-upload the easyMOD files, although again, I don't use it, so cannot be certain.

3Di

Post by 3Di »

You need to modify the EM version into the DB prior to reinstall it..
that can be easily done though..

read this: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=26704
🆓 Free support for our extensions also provided here: phpBB Studio
🚀 Looking for a specific feature or alternative option? We will rock you!
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx. Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user º Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades