EM PROBLEM

Want to share what MODs you've gotten to work with EM? Happy about all the time your're saving? Want to say "thanks"? Here's the place.
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
Sphinx

EM PROBLEM

Post by Sphinx »

Hello my site was deleted due to the data center closing, Ive installed easymod b4 this happend and now i have the site up again it gives errors

INSTALL MODS

Critical Error

: complete_file_repro[1]->modio_close[2]

FTP ERROR: could not write file [admin/mods/album_v2055a/processed/admin/admin_users.php.txt]
MOD script line #238

Warning: ftp_put() [function.ftp-put]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 32019 is not allowed to access /tmp/txtGkB8OB owned by uid 99 in /home/x/public_html/rare/admin/em_includes/em_ftp.php on line 1167

Warning: unlink() [function.unlink]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 32019 is not allowed to access /tmp/txtGkB8OB owned by uid 99 in /home/x/public_html/rare/admin/em_includes/em_ftp.php on line 1172

Mods HISTORY

General Error
Could not obtain EasyMod information

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'x_x.phpbb_easymod_processed_files' doesn't exist

SELECT DISTINCT mod_processed_file FROM phpbb_easymod_processed_files

Line : 1083
File : admin_easymod.php

Please let me know what to do lol thanx guys

Also this site Area 51.. when u try to send for a forgotten pw even if u put the correct info it tells you its incorrect, but still send the email

Sphinx

Re: EM PROBLEM

Post by Sphinx »

problem fixed roll back the version and reinstall

Poomerio

Re: EM PROBLEM

Post by Poomerio »

Contgrats.
If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask ;)

- Poomie