Bug is less,

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Supra Dave

Re: Bug is less,

Post by Supra Dave »

I'm doing all my work on a laptop (a desktop replacement actually) and that includes converting phpBB2 boards to phpBB3 :twisted: ;)

I took a picture when the project reached Olympus status.. Almost a year has passed since and I get a little bit bored laying around like this

Back on topic... They've found bug spray again, keep it going! 8) .. I still have some patience :oops: ;)

Highway of Life
Location: I'd love to change the World, but they won't give me the Source Code

Post by Highway of Life »

Olympus Status?? 8O :lol:
I think SHS` found his pet Anteater...
That explains the declining population of bugs.

bad-dj

Post by bad-dj »

hmm well bugs are down as i see and well its tacking its time but its all good the more time it tack hope it will make the fix's be betta :)

juuldr

Post by juuldr »

KUTGW developers!

I hope there is this month an RC but I don't know which suprises the dev's has yet for ous!

madtay

Post by madtay »

Plenty of Bugs being squashed today 8) 8) :lol:

juuldr

Post by juuldr »

The forum is just back online from maintenance and I thought always a little bit before an new release they do that. And I think they are now started VERY VERY VERY hard working to fix bugs. I think (and hope :twisted: ) they fix this weekend 50 bugs which could be possible. And then next week again 50 bugs and then we got an rc1 :lol: But offcource it could be possible it's just waiting until "next year". Maybe that will be the release for the gold. Becausse I thought they would release in the past an version on 1 april.

Edit: Wii, if they do the same bug fixes as today tomorow there are only 50 bugs and then the first part of my post here is right :o

b3rx

Post by b3rx »

wow! 76 Reports remaining! cool!

kudos to the devs!
b3rx.com

"The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing..."

Image Image Image

Jens87

Post by Jens87 »

b3rx wrote: wow! 76 Reports remaining! cool!

kudos to the devs!

74 Reports
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

juuldr

Post by juuldr »

I think we can excpect tomorow also lot of bug fixes. I hope they reach tomorow the 60 or 50 :o And now there are already 73 bugs :lol:

madtay

Post by madtay »

71 now... I predict a RC within a month :mrgreen: