The new phpBB version - Guess the Release Date Competition

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
drf

Re: The new phpBB version - Guess the Release Date Competition

Post by drf »

Let's talk about serious things.
What about prizes for this competition? :roll:
Anon wrote: the phpBB team takes no responsibility for any damage, emotional, physical, spiritual or otherwise

Lastof

Post by Lastof »

I believe the prize was a Bertie.

And I prefer the wild conjecture and insane guesses to serious things.
Last edited by Lastof on 04 May 2008, 00:00, edited -1 times in total
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look, I'm officially not a bug!!
SHS`: "Oooh Bertie, spank me with that casing stick, spank me spank me spaaaaannnnk mee!"

Draegonis

Post by Draegonis »

I can't believe that this is still going. All the folks who voted when this first came up will have been so far out.

Call me impressed. There are things I dislike or disagree with, as can be expected from me, but on the whole, I think phpBB3 has come on leaps and bounds since I was last active and is even now a fantastic product.

Well done guys.

Lastof

Post by Lastof »

Hmm, NeoThermic, are you planning to reset the votes from last year and let us vote again? (presuming you haven't already).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SHS`: "Oooh Bertie, spank me with that casing stick, spank me spank me spaaaaannnnk mee!"

Kevin Clark
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Kevin Clark »

That wouldn't be fair. That was their guess, the date has gone, they're out of it.

Lastof

Post by Lastof »

But, but, it was done for the last two new years

(So what, you couldnt guess different years on them, and you could last time round. I wanna guess again :( )

Natan

Post by Natan »

Kevin Clark wrote: That wouldn't be fair. That was their guess, the date has gone, they're out of it.

In previous years, we were able to choose a date, but not a year. I.e., we could choose May 15. There was no option for May 15, 2007.
"You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person."

EXreaction

Post by EXreaction »

Pyramide wrote: Why can't you choose 2008 as year?

Extremely unlikely that it will come in 08. The only way something like that could possibly happen is if one or more of the major devs leave for good. 8O

It would probably be picked up again by community members after that, but it would put a hold on it for quite a while... :(

Nicolas Fraga

Post by Nicolas Fraga »

24/12/2007 :twisted: :twisted:
The Best Regards, Nicolas Fraga

My Styles and mods | My Portfolio | My Downloads

VinDuv

Post by VinDuv »

Nicolas Fraga wrote: 24/12/2007 :twisted: :twisted:

:o ... dd/mm/yyyy or mm/dd/yyyy ? :mrgreen: