Bug is less,

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
greggish

Re: Bug is less,

Post by greggish »

This thread is teh bug!
WAL*BORG - Resistance is futile. You WILL shop here.

rivaldo

Post by rivaldo »

John Hjorth wrote: - Aren't you guys a bit off topic - the topic is : "Bug is less,", which I suppose means : "Bugs are less".
I'd suggest the that topic was meant to be: "There are fewer bugs."

cyberCrank

Post by cyberCrank »

The original topic and post were rather obscure IMO, and this thread has wondered for many pages all over the place, from bugs to guessing release on betas, RC1, etc.

Surely -- as we get fewer residual bugs in this beta version and more bugs are indeed fixed (awesome job by the Devs), then we can more likely see it getting closer to RC1 (very close), but I have been patient too, and in this thread just playing with the posters over the character limit option using "Pi" as a silly test of when char-limit would fail; just having fun while we count and shoot the bugs and getting ever closer to RC1, etc.

Peace and Out...

Prince of area51

Post by Prince of area51 »

John Hjorth wrote: - Aren't you guys a bit off topic - the topic is : "Bug is less,", which I suppose means : "Bugs are less".

Ssshhhhh .. This topic hasn't been locked for ages .. and I simply don't want it to be locked :P .. we're just chilling till bugs drop and then watch us fly back to topic :mrgreen: :P

Tienchen

Post by Tienchen »

You should be banned because of your nickname in combination with your signature. :roll:
Do it better, give up most of your private life because of an open source project, hearing every day: "Why don't you..." "Do better..." "You can't do..." Perhaps dhn has no time right now?
I don't like these cold, precise, perfect people, who, in order not to speak wrong, never speak at all, and in order not to do wrong, never do anything. (Henry Ward Beecher)
Die Stifthelden

EXreaction

Post by EXreaction »

Tienchen wrote: Do it better, give up most of your private life because of an open source project, hearing every day: "Why don't you..." "Do better..." "You can't do..." Perhaps dhn has no time right now?

Or maybe he was complimenting dhn because he does such great work?

cyberCrank

Post by cyberCrank »

EXreaction wrote: Or maybe he was complimenting dhn because he does such great work?

** yeah -- that is how I had interpreted it too, because he does do great stuff, along with the others **

Martin Blank

Post by Martin Blank »

I eat sandwiches while I drink tea.

Erm... while waiting for bug fixes.
You can never go home again... but I guess you can shop there.

Prince of area51

Tienchen wrote: You should be banned because of your nickname in combination with your signature. :roll:
Do it better, give up most of your private life because of an open source project, hearing every day: "Why don't you..." "Do better..." "You can't do..." Perhaps dhn has no time right now?

8O .. me .. banned .. cuz of my nickname 8O is it offensive? I don't think so :) and as for my signature .. if you look at the last commits .. dhn hasn't done any commits and if you look at the bug tracker, dhn has quite some bugs to fix .. n secondly i'm a coder but dhn style fixes fascinate me (cuz its something tough for me :p) and like my nick i don't find my signature offensive :)
PS: i have a similar nick on phpBB, have released a MOD and even posted bugs, never got banned, i did try to get it changed, but they don't do it ;)

Prince of area51

cyberCrank wrote:
EXreaction wrote: Or maybe he was complimenting dhn because he does such great work?

** yeah -- that is how I had interpreted it too, because he does do great stuff, along with the others **

i meant no harm .. its 'Go on dhn' and not 'Go dhn' .. i was just spurring him on :(