Collaborative Posting

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
miguelsa

Collaborative Posting

Post by miguelsa »

Hy there,

will this be possible with phpbb3 ?

I post a topic and then a group of people could edit that same topic. Collaborative posting, actually.

Cheers,
Mike

SHS`

Re: Collaborative Posting

Post by SHS` »

Why hammer a square peg into a round hole when a wiki would prove a far better solution?
Jonathan “SHS`” Stanley • 史德信
phpBB™ 3.1.x, Bug/Security trackers
phpBB™ Bertie Bear 3.0 — prosilver Edition!Asking Questions The Smart Way

miguelsa

Post by miguelsa »

SHS` wrote: Why hammer a square peg into a round hole when a wiki would prove a far better solution?

Because I wouldn't need to have two separate sites, with separate logins, and so on...

I'm a big fan of mediawiki, just trying to figure out what else I can do with PHPBB3 when it comes out.

titan485

Post by titan485 »

now, now, thats why we use our brilliant intellects to integrate the two or create a phpbb mod.

:)

Highway of Life
Location: I'd love to change the World, but they won't give me the Source Code

Post by Highway of Life »

SHS` wrote: Why hammer a square peg into a round hole when a wiki would prove a far better solution?

HAHAHAHA :lol:
Sorry.. this just really cracked me up.