Why am I being attacked by the masses

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
drf

Re: Why am I being attacked by the masses

Post by drf »

noteforself wrote: I would also like to announce that I too have a fork. Unfortunately, I use it to eat.
:mrgreen:
Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week.

I go and commit suicide after this.
Thanks for the good times, I hope my help was useful

/me dies in silence

/me resurrects thanks to special skill "Guardian Angel"

damn.
Anon wrote: the phpBB team takes no responsibility for any damage, emotional, physical, spiritual or otherwise

funtlack
I've been banned

Post by funtlack »

I am haveing tribulations and trivials with my Official Internet Domain Identity name. However I wish to assure the kind gentlefolk of this and every other Internet board that soon my excellent and much improvised Board will be available to the general Internet Offical Population for downloading. When the time avails I will post this crucial information here on the Official CVS PhpBB 3.0 Olympus Beta 4 forum stated board.

Thank you and three cheers,

Jurgen Sappersten. Also Known inside the Official CVS Internet areas as Funtlack.

noteforself

Post by noteforself »

funtlack wrote: I am haveing tribulations and trivials with my Official Internet Domain Identity name. However I wish to assure the kind gentlefolk of this and every other Internet board that soon my excellent and much improvised Board will be available to the general Internet Offical Population for downloading. When the time avails I will post this crucial information here on the Official CVS PhpBB 3.0 Olympus Beta 4 forum stated board.

Thank you and three cheers,

Jurgen Sappersten. Also Known inside the Official CVS Internet areas as Funtlack.

you remind me of the former iraqi minister of information. you know, the one who before the invasion was saying all sorts of crazy things about how strong saddam's army was and that the U.S. military would get crushed as soon as it stepped on their soil.

eerily similar.

funtlack
I've been banned

Post by funtlack »

I am thamkful of you, my friend. He was and truly is a greatish man and it is my noble and humilty-encrossed honour to be in comparison of such an esteemed individuality.

Nicholas the Italian

Post by Nicholas the Italian »

cough cough mods cough cough... :roll:

funtlack
I've been banned

Post by funtlack »

What??? There is nothing wrong with me stating my opinions in open Chitty Chatty threads.

Nicholas the Italian

Post by Nicholas the Italian »

My apologies, you're right. Should've posted this in the other 20 topics of the other 3 forums you posted into.

funtlack
I've been banned

Post by funtlack »

Okay I will get started on that straight away.

titan485

Post by titan485 »

righto, would you like a spot of tea with that spam?

:<

How on earth do you manage to have problems registering a domain name I mean, honestly. :< :< >: :<

raaaugh?

I'd love to try out your software though, because regardless of which is better, I'm curious :ooOOo

Highway of Life
Location: I'd love to change the World, but they won't give me the Source Code

Post by Highway of Life »

titan,

Please, for the love of all that is good... leave these topics in peace...
They must push up daisies!! no need to respond to him anymore, he's been banned.