Translation with beta4

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
noteforself

Re: Translation with beta4

Post by noteforself »

funtlack wrote: John Hjorth, my friend ~

Why are you calling my project rubbish? I have worked long and hard to perfect the PhpBB code.

as have i. anyone who questions the patriotism of funtLACK or i will soon be getting a visit from the secret police.

be warn, my dear precious internet friends.

funtlack
I've been banned

Post by funtlack »

thank you for the kind and cheerish defense, noteforself. You are truly a good Intenet Official.

jimmygoon

Post by jimmygoon »

Jesus. Funtlack. He wasn't criticizing your project. He was criticizing the fact that you are still running around telling people its illegal to install phpbb3beta4 on their websites. IT'S NOT! He's not insulting you, dear Internet Official.

funtlack
I've been banned

Post by funtlack »

Ok jimmy goon, three cheers. I am still in learnisation.

noteforself

Post by noteforself »

jimmygoon wrote: Jesus. Funtlack. He wasn't criticizing your project. He was criticizing the fact that you are still running around telling people its illegal to install phpbb3beta4 on their websites. IT'S NOT! He's not insulting you, dear Internet Official.

please don't put down funtLACK. he is working on a most perfect coding scheme for which we should all be appreciative of. lets stop the name calling and give him support so he can do his work.

Tienchen

Post by Tienchen »

:roll: Back to topic? Or go to ChitChat.
I don't like these cold, precise, perfect people, who, in order not to speak wrong, never speak at all, and in order not to do wrong, never do anything. (Henry Ward Beecher)
Die Stifthelden

funtlack
I've been banned

Post by funtlack »

funtLACK???

Tienchen

Post by Tienchen »

What is the motive of your spamming here? If you have an eccellent fork, cms or whatever you won't need to spam here around and pat on your own shoulders. If you need to spam here around in every post, your project will need this attention because otherwise it won't get one.
Got it? And there are surely forums extra for people with inferiority complex out there.
I don't like these cold, precise, perfect people, who, in order not to speak wrong, never speak at all, and in order not to do wrong, never do anything. (Henry Ward Beecher)
Die Stifthelden

jimmygoon

Post by jimmygoon »

I don't even know what the heck is going on here except I do know this: funtlack shows up. I continue to read annoying spam messages. Then I read more his and now this new chode noteforself. Is it a fork? I can't tell. If it is, we don't care so go away. Are you bad with English? Thats the impression I'm getting - if so, fine, I'm not trying to be rude, its just that you are coming across as an annoying 10 year old spammer right now.

I mean no offense... you just bug me. thats all

Techie-Micheal

Post by Techie-Micheal »

Anybody else find it amusing that the so-called fork that funtlack links to is hosted on a free webhosting provider for phpBB installs, with only 1 person registered on the site? Where is this Official Internet Usergroup? I have to meet them. Right up there with Sandman and Toothfairy. And where's this domain name that funtlack had said was already registered but really wasn't? funtlack, my dear Official Internet Troll, go away.