Why am I being attacked by the masses

Want to chit chat about anything, do it here ... posting here won't increase your post count (or shouldn't!). Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above. Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests!
Forum rules
Please do not post any "phpBB" specific topics here unless they do not fit into the category above.

Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! No really... Do not post bug reports, feature or support requests! Doing so will make Bertie a very sad bear indeed. :(
funtlack
I've been banned

Why am I being attacked by the masses

Post by funtlack »

Hello salutations

Why am I being called a spammer in the PhpBB3OlympusB4 Discussion forum? None of my posts heretofore have been even in the remotest way spam.

I wish to receive an answer please.

Three cheers, Jurgen Sapperstein.

aka Funtlack.

espenhh

Re: Why am I being attacked by the masses

Post by espenhh »

funtlack wrote: I deserve many congratulations. I have taken the code from Phpp3Olympus and made a fork which is better by far than the original and is also not stuck in beta limbo. It is already in ReleaseCantidate4 and will soon be unleashed on the forum world of the internet. It is destined to put phpbb out of business. Phpbb will be forgotten and replaced by my work of php art. I have of course retained all credit to the developers of phpbb in my code, but I am sorry and mine is superior. I have debugged the bugs of Beta 4 and created a beta 6 (RC4). It will soon be revealed since I have bought the domain name and am just waiting for it to become active. You will all be duly impressed by my interpretation of php forum software.

This is not the best way to make friends. And by repeating that thing in every single active topic, you become a spammer. Simple as that...
Espen

(Huge thanks to the phpBB-developers!!!)

Need Norwegian support????

funtlack
I've been banned

Post by funtlack »

I have stopped in totality the mentioning of my PhpBestBoard, and yet the attacks continue unabated.

It is giving me affection

~Jurgen Sapperstein

camm15h

Post by camm15h »

Do you have a demo URL for this fantastically amazing board?
Paul Cammish
Former Moderator Team Leader | Hull IT Solutions System Engineer

PM me for MOD or Style installations, board upgrades & customisations.

funtlack
I've been banned

Post by funtlack »

No because I have stated in the past tense, I have just registered my domain and it has not become active yet.

When it is in the mode of being active, it will reside on the official internet at the address of phpbestboard.co.uk

Three cheers

APTX

Post by APTX »

Encore!
Don't give me my freedom out of pity!

RyosukeZ

Post by RyosukeZ »

i guess phpBB is going to employ some hackers to hack the board?
i support you phpBB go for it! :P

see how the security strength of his rip off board.
Bored? Come and have fun at my forum!!
Lets rock the hse!!

Techie-Micheal

Post by Techie-Micheal »

funtlack wrote: No because I have stated in the past tense, I have just registered my domain and it has not become active yet.

When it is in the mode of being active, it will reside on the official internet at the address of phpbestboard.co.uk

Three cheers

Have you now? Because the domain name is still showing as available. I'm guessing in 24 hours, it will still show as available. Why? Because you haven't purchased it, and you are simply trolling. Have I about covered it?

noteforself

Post by noteforself »

I would also like to announce that I too have a fork. Unfortunately, I use it to eat.

:mrgreen:
Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week.

RyosukeZ

Post by RyosukeZ »

Techie-Micheal wrote:
funtlack wrote: No because I have stated in the past tense, I have just registered my domain and it has not become active yet.

Three cheers

Have you now? Because the domain name is still showing as available. I'm guessing in 24 hours, it will still show as available. Why? Because you haven't purchased it, and you are simply trolling. Have I about covered it?

Action speaks louder than words :p
phpBB, i think you should get already for an private hacking team lol..
hack those boards out that rip off phpBB =D
Bored? Come and have fun at my forum!!
Lets rock the hse!!