Bug is less,

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
warmweer

Re: Bug is less,

Post by warmweer »

@ rivaldo

Any chance of playing another CD? Your current one (and only one it seems) is scratched worse than my oldest LP 8)
Procrastination is my hobby, but I keep on postponing it.

Nicholas the Italian

Post by Nicholas the Italian »

Lastof wrote: It is my belief that it will be released on or before the 28th of November 2007. Purely because he would then be wrong.

:| British humor?

DanoruX

Post by DanoruX »

Gumfuzi wrote: give the dev's a short break! ;)
devs need breaks? What do you think they are? Human?

Gumfuzi

Post by Gumfuzi »

well, I heard some "rumors" :D

Techie-Micheal

Post by Techie-Micheal »

Gumfuzi wrote: well, I heard some "rumors" :D

What rumors are those?

Gumfuzi

Post by Gumfuzi »

@Techie-Micheal:
DanoruX wrote: What do you think they are? Human?

If I look at the good work, I'd say, you devs are robots - but after reading this board well, you guys must be human beings :D

Techie-Micheal

Post by Techie-Micheal »

Gumfuzi wrote: @Techie-Micheal:
DanoruX wrote: What do you think they are? Human?

If I look at the good work, I'd say, you devs are robots - but after reading this board well, you guys must be human beings :D

Ah, I see. :D

Nicholas the Italian

Post by Nicholas the Italian »

Gumfuzi wrote: If I look at the good work, I'd say, you devs are robots - but after reading this board well, you guys must be human beings :D

You're a liar. Have you ever actually seen them? Can you prove they're here, they're like us?
phpBB just can not have been made by humans. I will never believe it. There is certainly some form of alien intelligence and extraterrestrial technology in it.
Now they'll deny and try to convince us they're just people like everybody, except for the fact that, hey, they like programming while normal people would prefer cutting their veins; but danorux has uncovered their plan, he might get killed for this, but the truth will soon or later become evident.
Let's just hope it will not be too late.

(Come to think... "Area51"... doesn't this suggest anything to you?...)

Edit
My post was blocked because my IP was blacklisted. Looking at the info page, it reads "Causes of listing: System has sent mail to SpamCop spam traps in the past week (spam traps are secret, no reports or evidence are provided by SpamCop)". I disconnected and reconnected, the IP changed and it worked. But I've some serious concern about blacklisting dynamic IPs... :?

Gumfuzi

Post by Gumfuzi »

mmmmh, so this is all a conspiracy theory? well, who knows?

(pssssst: let's collect some prooves of your theory meanwhile the're working on hopefully RC1 - but don't tell them ;) )

But you must be right, because this mystic bug-spay again killed lots of bugs - must be alien technology :D

Martin Blank

Post by Martin Blank »

Nicholas the Italian wrote: I've some serious concern about blacklisting dynamic IPs... :?

It's sort of the nature of the beast. Botnets are almost entirely on dynamic IP ranges. I'm willing to put up with it occasionally even on my best users if it means that I don't have to personally review every account that's opened now -- even with the CAPTCHA active on my 2.0.x board, I reject 75% or more of the accounts created.
You can never go home again... but I guess you can shop there.