Upgrade Problems with Ipower

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Grok

Upgrade Problems with Ipower

Post by Grok »

I tried for a couple of days to get the B3-B4 upgrade to work with no success. I finally moved the site from an Ipower server to another host and it worked great.

I'm sure it was something unique about my particular setup but this is just a heads up just in case others are having the same problem.

Eelke

Re: Upgrade Problems with Ipower

Post by Eelke »

I think it'd be helpful if you listed exactly what problems you encountered. Maybe they are solvable problems (the upgrade process is supposed to be tested, after all).

Grok

Post by Grok »

With Firefox the upgrade script would start the checking files process, dl index.php to my PC and halt. With MSIE 7 it would get to the same point and open a page not found screen, then halt.

BondGamer

Post by BondGamer »

You should post this to the bug tracker. Make sure to include Ipower's PHP Information.