Bug is less,

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
textilebbs

Re: Bug is less,

Post by textilebbs »

moondream

Post by moondream »

Hmm 42 bugs. So the phpBB team is building Deep Thought and the current state of Olympus is The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything! And no, the ultimate question is NOT "When will Olympus be released?" :lol:

textilebbs

Post by textilebbs »

It is too hard to find a bug now.

prognostic is coming true!

:mrgreen:

bad-dj

Post by bad-dj »

all he bugs that i see now in the beta 2 people have report the bug to the phpBB3 bug tracker so well that can only mean one thing its getting to be soon beta 3 :) i hope so .

textilebbs

Post by textilebbs »

bad-dj wrote: all he bugs that i see now in the beta 2 people have report the bug to the phpBB3 bug tracker so well that can only mean one thing its getting to be soon beta 3 :) i hope so .

not beta3 but rc1

bad-dj

Post by bad-dj »

there would be a beta 3 to see if they mised some thing well thats what other peole are saying theres going to be a beta 3 well i looked in my my beta 2 and i am still seeing bug but they have all been reported so i think it will be all working very soon i know it will i can fill it.

and one more thing i hope it is out befor 1/10/2006 :) a new beta or RC

textilebbs

Post by textilebbs »

bad-dj wrote: there would be a beta 3 to see if they mised some thing well thats what other peole are saying theres going to be a beta 3 well i looked in my my beta 2 and i am still seeing bug but they have all been reported so i think it will be all working very soon i know it will i can fill it.

and one more thing i hope it is out befor 1/10/2006 :) a new beta or RC

beta2 is powful enough.so ,it will not update during a long time.

Ectoman

Post by Ectoman »

textilebbs wrote:
bad-dj wrote: all he bugs that i see now in the beta 2 people have report the bug to the phpBB3 bug tracker so well that can only mean one thing its getting to be soon beta 3 :) i hope so .

not beta3 but rc1

Sorry. But it will be Beta 3.

John Hjorth

Post by John Hjorth »

textilebbs,

I suppose you are monitoring the bug tracker in a systematic way - do you have an update of your graphics ?

textilebbs

Post by textilebbs »

John Hjorth wrote: textilebbs,

I suppose you are monitoring the bug tracker in a systematic way - do you have an update of your graphics ?

graphics comes from SHS'