This forum

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Ciggy

This forum

Post by Ciggy »

Is this forum running on the latest BETA release without any modifications?

Case

Re: This forum

Post by Case »

cutaia

Post by cutaia »

Awesome...if you click that link, then it leads to another thread with a link for an answer, which leads to my stupid question thread.

Let's just keep answering these questions with links, so people will have to follow the links until they finally find an answer. It'll be like a quest!

warmweer

Post by warmweer »

The answer is simple: it's running the latest "stable" release (which is B2), probably (or maybe not) already including some patches (which may or may not be in B3).

This answer has been given before (of that I am sure) in similar topics (or not so similar).
If you want to stay uptodate I suggest you keep an eye on this post or on another one. 8)
Procrastination is my hobby, but I keep on postponing it.