the version of current forum of area51.php.com

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
textilebbs

Re: the version of current forum of area51.php.com

Post by textilebbs »

So, will the official offer this version of forum to download now?

textilebbs

Post by textilebbs »

no matter whatever BETA it is

Eelke

Post by Eelke »

If there's only a few minutes between posting and thinking of an addition to your question, please edit your post instead of adding a new one.

I'm not sure I understand your question. WHat I think you're saying is that you would like to get the exact code area51 is running. What would be the benefit of having that, in addition to having the current beta release and bleeding-edge CVS code? Area51 is a testing ground for the developers, and its code will never be very far off the code that is available to us, the general public (i.e. beta release and public CVS access). They may slip in some experimental code from time to time. If that works, it will make its way into CVS and eventually a release. If it doesn't work, no harm done that we never get to see it, right?

textilebbs

Post by textilebbs »

:roll:

I'm feeling senseless,and want to do sth.

study PHPbb is my favor

textilebbs

Post by textilebbs »

My photo

removed by primedomain
Last edited by primedomain on Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: this is not the Test Me forum

textilebbs

Post by textilebbs »

2 cool
Last edited by primedomain on Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: not the Test Me forum

asmith3006

Post by asmith3006 »

Why are you posting photos? If you want to test features the use the TESTING forum.

textilebbs

Post by textilebbs »

It's photo of mine.

I want Everyone in Forum knows me well. :mrgreen:

But the view time alway 0.

primedomain

Post by primedomain »

textilebbs wrote: It's photo of mine.

I want Everyone in Forum knows me well. :mrgreen:

But the view time alway 0.

You'd better stop posting off topic stuff or you will not be known for long here... :!:

Dog Cow

Post by Dog Cow »

Eelke wrote: If there's only a few minutes between posting and thinking of an addition to your question, please edit your post instead of adding a new one.

I'm not sure I understand your question. WHat I think you're saying is that you would like to get the exact code area51 is running. What would be the benefit of having that, in addition to having the current beta release and bleeding-edge CVS code? Area51 is a testing ground for the developers, and its code will never be very far off the code that is available to us, the general public (i.e. beta release and public CVS access). They may slip in some experimental code from time to time. If that works, it will make its way into CVS and eventually a release. If it doesn't work, no harm done that we never get to see it, right?

Sometimes it is CVS. I remember a few months ago that UserCP was giving a lot of errors and was unusable. So I think it's safe to say that for the most part Area51 is the same that we can download in CVS repository