inaktive users

Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here.
Forum rules
Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here. Feature requests are closed.
robertmf
Location: In PA, 55 min. via commuter RR outside Filthadelphia

Re: inaktive users

Post by robertmf »

What you want to do has to be done "by Hand" ..umm.. Maybe you can get Handyman to do it for you 8) 8O

You need to access phpMyAdmin, or however you admin your database, and do the SQL query to get the list you want.

Handyman

Post by Handyman »

robertmf wrote: What you want to do has to be done "by Hand" ..umm.. Maybe you can get Handyman to do it for you 8) 8O

You need to access phpMyAdmin, or however you admin your database, and do the SQL query to get the list you want.
I could do that by Hand also :)
My phpBB3 Mods || My Mod Queue
Search Engine Friendly (SEO) URLs || Profile link on Avatar and/or Username || AJAX Chat
Display Posts Anywhere || CashMod || AJAX Quick Edit || AJAX Quick Reply

Waleed

Post by Waleed »

Highway of Life wrote: Hmm.... nooooo, not that I know of. :?

should be shouldn't it? I remember a mod for phpbb2 that showed this in the user management area. could be easily mod'ed for olympus too right? how would one call on this feild for a specific user?

Highway of Life
Location: I'd love to change the World, but they won't give me the Source Code

Post by Highway of Life »

Right now, it just shows inactive users (by group) in the ACP.
Yes, it could be MODed for phpBB3.
Though I have too many MODs in my queue to do it right now, but it's not difficult if you wanted to give it a try.
What do you mean by specific user?
Wouldn't you want it to grab a LIST of users who are inactive under that listing?

Waleed

Post by Waleed »

Highway of Life wrote: What do you mean by specific user?
Wouldn't you want it to grab a LIST of users who are inactive under that listing?

A list would be good. But I was thinking like in the user management area, when you select a user, their last-visit date is shown along with other profile fields. Like that MOD for 2.x

A list is also a good one.

EDIT: the time, date when the user was last active is displayed in ACP > User Administration in the...in {USER_LASTACTIVE}... Now for the list... :twisted:

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar »

so is there a way to diplay the users last visit in olympus????
JuliusCaesar

Waleed

Post by Waleed »

JuliusCaesar wrote: so is there a way to diplay the users last visit in olympus????

It already is displayed. Look at the top of this screen, under the phpBB logo, it says, Last vsit was: what ever date. :P

Besides that, go into the ACP main page, under Quick Access, go to Manage Users; select any user and click Submit; on the next page you will see the date that user was last active. :D

I will try and look at the code to see if I can get a fluke at displaying a list of users who have last visited in x days. I highly doubt I'll be able to, but anyway...

Question: why are the last visit/last active dates and, or times in different variables? Aren't they the same thing?

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar »

well I want to display it underneeth the box whre it says"who was online"

Code: Select all

SELECT * FROM `phpbb_users` WHERE `group_id` != '2' AND `user_lastvisit` = '0'
is this the code for this???
JuliusCaesar

Dr.Death

Post by Dr.Death »

Code: Select all

SELECT * FROM phpbb_users WHERE group_id != 2 AND user_type != 2 AND user_lastvisit = 0
user_type 2 are the bots.
Doc.

Waleed

Post by Waleed »

!= means not equal to. ;)