Hello

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
rctneil

Hello

Post by rctneil »

I am dying to get a new forum up for my users at http://www.atmania.com." target="_blank Is it safe to use PHPBB3 Beta 1? Will i be able to upgrade from beta 1 to RC1 and then onto Full Release?

Regards,
Neil

ElbertF

Re: Hello

Post by ElbertF »

rctneil

Post by rctneil »

Whats wrong with using it?

Why is there a beta if we cannot use it. Surely it's the forums users who will find the bugs, pass them to the forum admin who will then report them to phpbb3 devs?

Regards,
Neil

ElbertF

Post by ElbertF »

My previous post linked to an article you should read. ;)

stubbers

Post by stubbers »

Or you could just do a search considering I remember there being a topic almost identical to this one, oh, a week ago or so... :)

Shouldn't be too hard to track down, just search "beta 1 live" and see what you get!