When will phpBB 21 be released

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Lastof

Re: When will phpBB 21 be released

Post by Lastof »

digibluez wrote: But anyway when 21 will be released,ajax will be history :)

You mean we'll finally have it then... ;)

Sorry, really poor joke.
Last edited by Lastof on 04 May 2008, 00:00, edited -1 times in total
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look, I'm officially not a bug!!
SHS`: "Oooh Bertie, spank me with that casing stick, spank me spank me spaaaaannnnk mee!"

APTX

Post by APTX »

Why only automated moderation? There should be administartor and user automation aswell. Nobody will ever be alone. Feel like banning someone? Just ban one of the automated users.... or don't worry about it... an automated admin will do it for you.
Don't give me my freedom out of pity!

stubbers

Post by stubbers »

Am I freaking out or have the signatures changed... Oooo... Shiny...

itunes66

Post by itunes66 »

i think so, i though it was just a small line now its alot longer (probbaly because it could be a border for the table to act like a signature line or what or a hr customized with css)
2 things i like about you hmm.. ill have to get back to you on that one

phoenix-cms

Post by phoenix-cms »

just put A.L.I.C.E on your forum as moderator and let a bot control ya site :lol:

Steve
working on a cms to be intergrated with phpbb 3 without any major code changing to keep with phpbb 3 guidelines

itunes66

Post by itunes66 »

yeah but that mod could be a while before it comes to olympus unless it is already being worked on
2 things i like about you hmm.. ill have to get back to you on that one