Beta 1 is coming out june 23rd

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Owatonna

Beta 1 is coming out june 23rd

Post by Owatonna »

I think its coming out on the 23rd they just put in all the missing language fields and pretty much said so on the updated cvs today. :D

Paul
Infrastructure Team Leader

Re: Beta 1 is coming out june 23rd

Post by Paul »

Owatonna wrote: I think its coming out on the 23rd they just put in all the missing language fields and pretty much said so on the updated cvs today. :D
I think 24 June :)

Lastof

Post by Lastof »

Read the comments on the commits. It's either a mistake on acyd's part, or he's prepping beta and having fun with us.

Oh, and Acyd, you won't win oscars for your acting. It doesn't sound the way you normally speak (or type).
Last edited by Lastof on 04 May 2008, 00:00, edited -1 times in total
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look, I'm officially not a bug!!
SHS`: "Oooh Bertie, spank me with that casing stick, spank me spank me spaaaaannnnk mee!"

Owatonna

Post by Owatonna »

Why the 24th? I don't think hes messing with us either.

Paul

Post by Paul »

Lastof wrote: Read the comments on the commits. It's either a mistake on acyd's part, or he's prepping beta and having fun with us.

Oh, and Acyd, you won't win oscars for your acting. It doesn't sound the way you normally speak (or type).
Maybe he want to be a superstar :D

stickman10

Post by stickman10 »

Here is the commit from the email I recieved:

"hey dev team mates, here are the brand new beta checkins (as promised). Please
ensure this stays in our private cvs until the 23rd June, except the bug fixes."

I'm sorry if I'm not supposed to post this, but I'd say June 23rd is when Beta is out.

Owatonna

Post by Owatonna »

now that I reread that are we suppose to see private cvs checkins?

Paul

Post by Paul »

stickman10 wrote: Here is the commit from the email I recieved:

"hey dev team mates, here are the brand new beta checkins (as promised). Please
ensure this stays in our private cvs until the 23rd June, except the bug fixes."

I'm sorry if I'm not supposed to post this, but I'd say June 23rd is when Beta is out.
Do you has ever seen a commit with this style of write from meik? I never. I think he is making us crazy :)

NeoThermic

Post by NeoThermic »

Owatonna wrote: now that I reread that are we suppose to see private cvs checkins?

No, private checkins should be private. We are looking into how said commits did not stay private.

NeoThermic
phpBB release date pool!
The NeoThermic.com... a well of information. Ask me for the bit bucket so you can drink its goodness. ||新熱です

Lastof

Post by Lastof »

The existance of a private dev CVS has been denyed prior to now, and I don't think he's sent it to the wrong one.

Conclude what you like.
Last edited by Lastof on 04 May 2008, 00:00, edited -1 times in total
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look, I'm officially not a bug!!
SHS`: "Oooh Bertie, spank me with that casing stick, spank me spank me spaaaaannnnk mee!"