Suspecting beta release very very soon!

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
TwistedWeather

Re: Suspecting beta release very very soon!

Post by TwistedWeather »

By the way. We are down to 1 not yet reviewed bug ( bbcode bug which is no big deal ) and another that is awaiting info. The rest are ALL review later! The developers have been busting tail really hard today! Good job guys! Hench my reasoning for them wanting to get beta out and why i believe there is no reasoning for holding off any longer past today with the release of beta. :D

Well scratch that. Thanks to some Paul we are now back to 4 new not yet reviewed. Has to do with Sqlite it seems. :evil:
Last edited by TwistedWeather on Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RBH

Post by RBH »

Indeed ... whether today's the beta day or not, superb work guys, really great to see.

Paul
Infrastructure Team Leader

Post by Paul »

TwistedWeather wrote: By the way. We are down to 1 not yet reviewed bug ( bbcode bug which is no big deal ) and another that is awaiting info. The rest are ALL review later! The developers have been busting tail really hard today! Good job guys! Hench my reasoning for them wanting to get beta out and why i believe there is no reasoning for holding off any longer past today with the release of beta. :D

Well scratch that. Thanks to some Paul we are now back to 4 new not yet reviewed. Has to do with Sqlite it seems. :evil:
Sorry, reported 3 new bugs :D I has no mysql yet installed, so I think, lets check if this works :twisted:

EDIT: And one more :mrgreen:

TwistedWeather

Post by TwistedWeather »

paulus wrote:
TwistedWeather wrote: By the way. We are down to 1 not yet reviewed bug ( bbcode bug which is no big deal ) and another that is awaiting info. The rest are ALL review later! The developers have been busting tail really hard today! Good job guys! Hench my reasoning for them wanting to get beta out and why i believe there is no reasoning for holding off any longer past today with the release of beta. :D

Sorry, reported 3 new bugs :D I has no mysql yet installed, so I think, lets check if this works :twisted:

Explain why this sqlite hasnt been checked till today? UNREAL! :roll:

Paul

Post by Paul »

TwistedWeather wrote:
paulus wrote:

Don't now. maybe because most users has mysql? :)

TwistedWeather

Post by TwistedWeather »

paulus wrote:
TwistedWeather wrote:
paulus wrote:

Don't now. maybe because most users has mysql? :)
STILL someone should have checked this sqlite. I sure as heck hope this doesnt affect release.

Paul

Post by Paul »

Whats more important, a (most) bugfree release, or a fast, with many bugs, release? ;).
I install not works, and db restore, I think its better to wait and fix. If you want a release, I don't submit bugs now, but you has a release with bugs ;)

If you think I like a later release, you are COMPLETLY wrong ;)

TwistedWeather

Post by TwistedWeather »

paulus wrote: Whats more important, a (most) bugfree release, or a fast, with many bugs, release? ;).
I install not works, and db restore, I think its better to wait and fix. If you want a release, I don't submit bugs now, but you has a release with bugs ;)
Not the point i was making. Someone should have been on this LONG AGO and not waited till today. Sorry but this is very upsetting and disapointing for obvious reasons.

Oh and believe me i am almost certain ton's of others will be as ( If not MORE ) upset then i am if there appears to be a delay because of this sqlite overlook.
Last edited by TwistedWeather on Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

APTX

Post by APTX »

TwistedWeather, why didn't YOU test it long ago?
Don't give me my freedom out of pity!

ElbertF

Post by ElbertF »

Someone should have.. I didn't see you grab a CVS and test it out. Beta hasn't even been released, it's still in :arrow: DEVELOPMENT.

:|